Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if benji would write this caption!!! It’s something brogan always captions her photos with as well, been caught out brogan 😂 and oh look surprise surprise brogies commented on it 😂View attachment 27552
What self respecting 24 year old man lets his girlfriend run his Instagram page?! What does Benji actually get out of their relationship? Like yeah free holiday might be good but he’s stuck with her 24/7 and her shoving her camera in his face

Reactions: 11
It can't be much of a holiday for Benji, he's basically a camera man the majority of the time or constantly being filmed, maybe it doesn't bother him but I'd personally rather live in the moment than have to report back to a camera after and before they do anything

Reactions: 5
I agree it must be so annoying for benji.

“Ooooowauuuu babe take a piccie of me pretending to laugh”
“Ok now take one of me from behind wearing my Ariel ears standing infront of the Ariel ride”
“Now one of me looking off into the distance”

CRINGE!!! my boyfriend would tell me to get a grip!!

Reactions: 9
I agree it must be so annoying for benji.

“Ooooowauuuu babe take a piccie of me pretending to laugh”
“Ok now take one of me from behind wearing my Ariel ears standing infront of the Ariel ride”
“Now one of me looking off into the distance”

CRINGE!!! my boyfriend would tell me to get a grip!!
So would mine! Especially if I was posing with that teethy fake grin!
I mean, I bet it's great to have a free holiday but Benji is Brogans photographer,can you imagine!

Reactions: 2
I’ve been on Tattle 2 months and I didn’t know there was a Brogan thread 😝 I’m actually only on IG for Disney and have a Disney IG account. I have a community of Disney friends there (including small influencers who get press trips etc - not me, I just post park photos 😂) and there are often laughs about her terrible content. Her photos are SO bad! I’m gonna park my ass here because these edits are incredible 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Yikes. [emoji51][emoji51]

Sorry if you’re going to do a behind head shot, at least brush your hair!!! It’s actually rank, I’m so glad ATD have picked our brogie as an advertisement because I hope it puts lot of people off.

Reactions: 12
Sorry if you’re going to do a behind head shot, at least brush your hair!!! It’s actually rank, I’m so glad ATD have picked our brogie as an advertisement because I hope it puts lot of people off.
Everything about this shot sucks so bad. Composition, nasty hair, people in the background. Your job for the trip is to take good photos...put some effort in.
I was there three months ago and there are about 1000 good spots for photos in a 5 minute walk radius.
Why are influencers so lazy?

Reactions: 7
Can't believe she got another pair of ears. She's got so many already. Who needs that many and why? I'm genuinely curious

Reactions: 3
Can't believe she got another pair of ears. She's got so many already. Who needs that many and why? I'm genuinely curious
“Packing light.... 4+ pairs of ears” I don’t get it, maybe 2 one for the day, one for nicer nights but she doesn’t even get dressed up for night times

Reactions: 3
People collect them. I have a friend who owns 25 at last count. She’s nuts but at least she displays them in a cute way and buys them as a souvenir. Brogan just hoards them.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been on Tattle 2 months and I didn’t know there was a Brogan thread [emoji13] I’m actually only on IG for Disney and have a Disney IG account. I have a community of Disney friends there (including small influencers who get press trips etc - not me, I just post park photos [emoji23]) and there are often laughs about her terrible content. Her photos are SO bad! I’m gonna park my ass here because these edits are incredible [emoji1787]
Thank you, SavetheDrama and welcome to the fam! [emoji847][emoji847] I have so much fun making these edits! And the best thing is when Tattlers think Brogie really is saying these things!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Brogie's famous round these parts as she was in lots of different movies: Titanic, The Notebook, Matrix, Mission Impossible, Dirty Dancing and the list goes on and on! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That “behind the head” shot is so vile. Fair play try the damn shot and then most people would go “oh god my hair looks terrible” and delete it - or at least not post it! You’re at a damn theme park in CA no one expects you to look lovely and fresh and sparkly clean the whole time but just pick and choose what to upload because that’s embarrassing!
I can’t wait to see her “casting agency” photo 😂😂😂 Like Disney would ever cast you Brogi 😂😂😂

I go to Disney World in October with my family - my little sister are going for the first time - and the ONLY candid photo I will ask for is when I meet Stitch because he actually is my soulmate.

Reactions: 6
Thought I'd share my behind the head shot. It wasn't posed, I had no idea it was being taken but at least my hair is clean. Am I an influencer yet? 😂
Screenshot_20190709_065030.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also, considering it’s supposed to be an ad for Disneyland some shots of the actual park itself (granted she did upload shots of the parade) would actually be helpful for those researching to go so they can actually have a visual look. Same goes for the vlogs. Instead of just talking into the camera all the time saying “going to do this” with a quick 360 look, actually take your time to film? It doesn’t take an awful lot, even when filming on your phone. Or just use part of a day, to take your actual camera out & do it🤷🏻‍♀️

The hair shot is grim. Why would she not blur the foreground i.e. her hair, and leave the background normal?! I think I can speak for EVERYONE THAT HAS EVER LIVED when I say that we'd rather see a crisp image of the ride, and a fuzzy version of her already fuzzy hair. Is Banjo trolling her taking images like this?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.