Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we all know Bogey will be going “this would be a perfect piccie for your insta benjiiii, here let me take some piccies & upload them for you with no AD taggies” :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank Christ someone agrees!! If she took her mum and her mum posted a few pics I wouldn’t be expecting her to write ad all over everything. Brogan yes, this is her job she has to declare stuff, but whoever she took as a plus one I do not expect #ad from them. The brand deal is hers therefore the responsibility of declaring gifted trips is hers. We all know Benji works a regular full time job he’s not really out here promoting brands to thousands of people. Let the guy enjoy his free holiday.

Completely agree! I never understand the frenzies on these forums for reporting influencers in general - it makes me cringe a bit, but each to their own!

You would think Benji would private his instagram anyway, just for privacy even..?

Reactions: 3
Completely agree! I never understand the frenzies on these forums for reporting influencers in general - it makes me cringe a bit, but each to their own!

You would think Benji would private his instagram anyway, just for privacy even..?
If it’s each to their own why are you complaining and making a fuss about me doing it? 😂 People are encourage to make complaints if influencers aren’t abiding by the rules. It’s done for a reason. I said we should agree to disagree yet your still carrying it on?

Reactions: 5
I think we should just agree to disagree and move on

I think this is a good idea!!!! 😬
If people want to report an Influencer (or their tag along!) it’s up to them.
They will get a reply from the ASA confirming if it’s a valid report I assume 🤷‍♀️
And if they talk about it here that’s their decision too.
We all just want this lot to be honest at the end of the day. 😎

Reactions: 10
Let people report whatever they want to and then it’s up to the ASA to make the decision, like if I reported a crime it’s up to the police to investigate and see if it’s a legit report, that’s their job.

Brogan obviously uses Benji’s account so it’s a really grey area if she’s going to sneakily use it to post non-declared ads.

I came here to say that meal looked revolting with all that sauce on it 😂

#styleicon [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
#styleicon [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
What is her obsession with clothes that require stripping off 🤣 First the playsuits, jumpsuits, and now dungarees! Imagine her in a public toilet at Disney with her dungarees flopping around her ankles 🤢

• Sick
You can tell from the latest Instagram story posts, the way her hair flicks out that she hasn’t washed it since the day before she flew out - as her hairdresser done it. She is VILE!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Ahhh typical Bogie raving about the food in her overgrown baby outfit. Classic content right there.

You can tell from the latest Instagram story posts, the way her hair flicks out that she hasn’t washed it since the day before she flew out - as her hairdresser done it. She is VILE!
The first thing I would want to do after an 11 hour flight is have a good wash, hair included! Not our Brogie!

Reactions: 6
I have to agree here. Planes are absolutely disgusting and are so filthy. I can’t believe she wouldn’t be running to the shower after travelling 22 hours. Especially as she wasn’t too knackered to visit the parks last night!

Reactions: 9
A *tad* off topic but going back to someone saying leaving her keys net the front door is bad as it gives easy access to car keys etc a cop friend of ours said to *always* leave keys near the door (not viewable through a window but immediately locatable; aka A trinket dish on a hall table) because theives will take them and leave and not snoop through your home - most buglary only become violent if the thieve is caught by a homeowner! Just to give you guys a heads up!

Also - she’s a sweaty mess. Why is she eating treats in bed in the Morning?! Night I get but have some breakfast first haha

The house won’t be empty as Kevin will finally have it to himself!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is her obsession with clothes that require stripping off 🤣 First the playsuits, jumpsuits, and now dungarees! Imagine her in a public toilet at Disney with her dungarees flopping around her ankles 🤢
Especially with the one inch gap the cubicle doors have in the States!! :oops::sick:
_20190707_214944.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.