Brogan Tate #67 Just a slob in a spa with an ill fitting bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't trust any shoes she recommends for running. She never runs. She gets out of breath standing up. You're okay hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly how does she afford this shite.
Credit cards 🤷‍♀️ I doubt she earns that much from the ads she does… although saying that, she did the AD for the caravan holiday she’s just been on, and during that she AD for a BBQ and AD for Wild deodorant… didn’t she say once upon a time that she only advertises stuff she genuinely absolutely loves? 🤨🤨

Reactions: 5
Oh okay , top brogan tip to “Google it” 🤣

Looks like it would say if someone bought a badge for brogan - did anyone notice this on her live yesterday ??

it’s not all hearts - you’d have a heart by your name if you’ve tipped her like this

View attachment 690870
Hahaha it must’ve been Brogan’s voice in my head when I found myself googling it! At least I didn’t just tell you to Google it 😂 I put the work in myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Eww, look at the state of that grouting on her windowsill and dust along the window :sick:

Burn some calories Brogie and clean your bathroom you dirty cowbag!

Annnd another typo 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_20210801-194638_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Love how she’s finally got a PT after we’ve been saying she needs one for so long! 🙄

But it’s all very well getting a PT Brogan but you really need to sort your diet out too! 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m hoping the PT will tell her this but since she’s only got one to help her confidence in the gym I fear it won’t happen. How about adding you’ve got yourself a PT to help you be more healthy? Your problem is that you’re lazy in the gym and lack motivation. I don’t think it’s your ‘confidence’.🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m a big fat fatty and I do 15k steps a day at work quite comfortably, only brogan would see doing 10k steps as some massive achievement. She’s like the grandparents from Charlie and the chocolate factory. Completely immobile and wasting away until someone mentions food

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.