Brogan Tate #67 Just a slob in a spa with an ill fitting bra

Which of these cliches will the new grounds of Mooney Mansion have?

• Grey painted fence

• Astroturf

• White painted brickwork

• An inflatable hottub

• A tiki bar

• A rattan sofa set

• Decking

• A large oversized outdoor clock

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD M’LOVES , well done to @Bluhacks for the most liked title suggestion !

PLEASE DON’T LET THE POLL OFFEND YOU , ITS MEANT TO BE A BIT OF FUN !

What’s been happening in Mooney Mansion?

- Brogan has been on yet ANOTHER gifted holiday , this time to a caravan park .. she was a bit snobby about it all , called it “functional”
- Brogan and MyBoyfriendBenjiBlessHim went segwaying , as per brogan acted like a know it all and patronised Benji for “giving it a go” … does she know he’s her boyfriend and not a sweet old man she looks after ?? The way she speaks to him would suggest not !
- Like clock work , she had drinkies in the hot tub , snuggled Bonnie in a vice grip and looked red as a tomato 🍅
- Granny Broges and Grandpa Benji went cocktail making , they were the FIRST to do the class don’t cha know
- They stuffed their faces and rolled back to the “rum” (caravan) , dragged Bonnie round the shops and had to have a nap when they got home because it was all sooooo tiring ! What a life 🥱
- Brogan purchased a Dyson Airwrap for £399 and managed to put scissors though it , she says it makes her hair look amazzzzinnnnggg but we are yet to see evidence of that !
- She did a pack with me video and it took her three days to pack for a 4 night holiday , and she packed SO. MUCH. CRAP!
- she did another AD for wild and another AD for desenio so she’ll be having a big pay day soon !
- the garden is finally being done !!! Even thought the back of their house probably needs repointing , brogan is going to use funds instead to recreate the love island villa in Mooney Mansion … an astroturf nightmare !!
- she was gifted some make up form Charlotte Tilbury (as has every blogger ever , surprised it took her this long !)
- she’s piling on the pounds , spending all the pounds … so not much has changed !

let’s get tattling girls !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I voted for all except Tiki bar and decking. I’m sure she said they weren’t having new decking once the old lot was removed but I may be misremembering!

From the previous thread - Congratulations @Disneylifeonly! I hope you and baby are doing well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I voted for all except Tiki bar and decking. I’m sure she said they weren’t having new decking once the old lot was removed but I may be misremembering!

From the previous thread - Congratulations @Disneylifeonly! I hope you and baby are doing well.
Yeah no decking! She’s 100% going for artificial grass too!

Reactions: 10
I think the garden will be mehhhh, bland and very similar to how it looks now,. No disrespect to the company doing it, it’s her lack of taste. She will have all of the above in the garden except for the garden furniture, which she will have failed to beg, just like her kitchen sofa.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She will definitely get a Lazee spa. After all it is named after her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Eurgh I’m dreading the Braggy post of her drinking Asti in the hot tub 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
A hot tub is really hard work. My sister in law and her husband bought a house and the previous owners had a hot tub in a summer house type thing. It was broken and they didn't want it and my sister in laws husband was gonna fix it but after reading about hot tub maintenance they just demolished it.

Reactions: 12
'i always size up on shorts for Primark'....she bought size 18, not sure if there really was any sizing up :ROFLMAO:
Yeah when I popped on she was saying she's a 16...I couldn't give a flying duck what size she is, but either don't tell us, or just admit the truth. Most of the things she's bought recently have been more 18-20 than 16! I buy whatever fits, it doesn't matter WHAT size it is, as long as I'm comfortable.

Also ANOTHER jumper to walk the dog in. Since when did walking your dog require a whole wardrobe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
eurgh she just HAD to get in she knew about Adam's boyfriend for a while !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her eyes look like piss holes in the snow on that picture - duck me £399 on a hair appliance and she has hair like a dinner lady who’s finished a hectic lunch shift! (No disrespect to Dinner ladies!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s back with big potato games and she’s off to a hen do next weekend 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh ffs! I just tuned in - excellent viewing numbers as you can see 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Someone asked about big potato games and she just said they got in touch last week and are sending her ALL their new games 😩 we were wrong tattlers they haven’t bloody dropped her after all!
C1733E4E-CBED-4112-9B43-E53766A38546.png
30D0B34E-BE3E-4212-8BF8-F6B8689F27E4.png
756E879C-FAEF-4635-BB5A-63373B5D7BC9.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Her eyes look like piss holes in the snow on that picture - duck me £399 on a hair appliance and she has hair like a dinner lady who’s finished a hectic lunch shift! (No disrespect to Dinner ladies!)
She didn't even know where she'd put them. The box was launched on the bed behind her and she was like, oh they're still packed. STOP BEING LAZY AND PUT YOUR STUFF AWAY!! I really wouldn't be able to cope in that house.

She also got 2 of these sexy bras, one black and one nude in L (a bit blurry sorry).

Sloggeeeee for 32 quid each!! I remember getting a Sloggi bra from Debenhams when I was 16!
Didn't she just spend a fortune on bras after being sized? £64 quid on bras and she barely wears them 🤢

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Pahahaha someone asked about walks and she's like just Google it 😂 god she's a dick 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.