Brogan Tate #67 Just a slob in a spa with an ill fitting bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she want to just throw money at weight loss and no sacrifice then she should look into getting a surgical procedure. Although for the way she is built even that is not a great solution.

Back in the day I use to watch this British show “Secret eaters”. Brogan would have been a prime candidate for it “I only eat normal portions of healthy food, I don’t know why I’m so big”. Only to turn out they were eating the whole kitchen before dinner time.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It really does help doesn’t it, my diets been woeful during this lockdown and I’ve put on a stone and a half but I’m getting to grips with it now and seeing the deterioration of broge and benj is a big motivation
Mines been bad since having my bairn, and I've put more than baby weight on 🙈 its easy enough to make healthy, nutritional meals for her, but we were choosing quick and easy or takeaway for us. Thankfully we're now at the point of eating the same meals so me and my fella are eating better too, but even eating shite, we had plenty of fruit and veg thrown in too, it just doesn't do anything when you cancel it out with the naughty food.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She might have Andy’s hairline and facial expressions, but she’s has a similar hairstyle to Lou 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she doing 10,000 steps outside with her energetic/bored dog, or 10,000 on a treadmill in air conditioning whilst watching High School Musical on her iPad?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Shes on national tv on nightmare neighbours!
omg i would so report her and take notes esp about bonnie pretty sure shes not taken her out often enough did she not reasearch the breed or did she just go BENJI ITS OUR INSTA DOGGY :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sunday lunch
Nap
PT training (how can you do that after a Sunday lunch?)
Supper
Now toffee vodka….think the fitness plan need amending!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had PT this morning. I can't train after heavy food. I'm a coffee or small homemade smoothie person.

Brogan likely had one of those intro sessions where they assess your fitness so I imagine it didn't last very long.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Some of ye really underestimate how little people can move, I mean I know she should hit it easily walking the dog. Before I pushed myself I would struggle to hit 5000 steps, no dog, no children.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.