Brogan Tate #67 Just a slob in a spa with an ill fitting bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm no-I love my dog so much that I don’t walk them around the same field every day, I don’t take them out/make them travel in dangerous heat just because I fancy sunbathing at the beach, and I don’t drop them at a different house every other week when I fancy a free trip somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m pretty sure she said on her stories yesterday she’d had her hair “naturally curly”’for the last few days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think that the house was not that expensive because of its bad state so they really could afford it.. I also think that the plan was to renovate the whole thing with sponsorships and deals à la Lilly Pebbles.. hence the home instagram account.

But because of the ray of sunshine that she is, no deals were made despite her begging.
So now they are stuck with a house that she hates and that is in a real bad state.

Just a thought..
I’ve actually been thinking this for a while.

They brought a house, without doing a proper survey knowing it needs a lot of work which would cost them thousands. I really don’t think Brogan thought it through and probably hoped they would get a lot of stuff for free hence making a home account cause in all honesty most influencers only make a home account for the freebies and then to show off. And I’m really shocked that with Benji’s full time job he’d agree to do most of the work himself? Unless he genuinely does really enjoy it? I feel like they’re trying to save money by doing the work themselves because they haven’t had a lot of interest from companies and they only used Howdens because they know someone who is a member/trades person so they could get a big discount (nothing wrong with this, my parents did this for their kitchen as they couldn’t afford a full priced kitchen through another company). But I also think Benji has a lot of money saved up which I feel he’s been putting into the house.

Reactions: 10
Regarding the badges, a couple of people bought badges on her live right at the start.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Why does she seem to use having ‘naturally curly hair’ as some sort of status symbol? It’s not relevant either way. V odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve actually been thinking this for a while.

They brought a house, without doing a proper survey knowing it needs a lot of work which would cost them thousands. I really don’t think Brogan thought it through and probably hoped they would get a lot of stuff for free hence making a home account cause in all honesty most influencers only make a home account for the freebies and then to show off. And I’m really shocked that with Benji’s full time job he’d agree to do most of the work himself? Unless he genuinely does really enjoy it? I feel like they’re trying to save money by doing the work themselves because they haven’t had a lot of interest from companies and they only used Howdens because they know someone who is a member/trades person so they could get a big discount (nothing wrong with this, my parents did this for their kitchen as they couldn’t afford a full priced kitchen through another company). But I also think Benji has a lot of money saved up which I feel he’s been putting into the house.
I reckon that was the biggest house she could get for their budget. She watched other YTers house tours and desperately wanted 3 bedrooms for the “office” and “filming room” even though they’re just dumps. They’ve fucked it because it clearly doesn’t work for them but they’re pouring their money into making it “vlog friendly” but not a nice place to live for them or anyone else if they came to sell it. (Who wants a kitchen with no fridge).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Regarding the badges, a couple of people bought badges on her live right at the start.
No wonder she started doing lives , all about the money with her … I bet we’ll see them far more regularly now

No wonder she started doing lives , all about the money with her … I bet we’ll see them far more regularly now
well if it's anything like yesterdays then we're going to see a whole bunch of new Bogie avatars 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lurking for quite a while but not posted before… the wild ad has affected me though! I’ve got very annoyed that a brand who actively encourages less plastic is using an influencer who is currently ripping out a natural garden to replace it entirely with plastic, that I messaged them. I got the same response, but I told them that wasn’t good enough and they were selling out. So I’ve just had this reply.

She really just needs to learn to form a real opinion on something and bloody stick to it!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
They went out for roast dinner, now Benji is cooking an evening dinner? Holy moly 🤢 🐷

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
What’s with all the hand movements she has started doing ? She is even more irritating than usual !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s starting to work with a PT tomorrow and she’s doing 10k steps a day in August but she also had to have a Sunday afternoon nap so that’s not a great start is it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean I will believe it when I see it.

She can sign up with a PT if she likes. But you have to put the work in. Inside AND outside the gym. I would put money on her giving it up the second she gets some home truths.

Some people go see a PT and spend the entire time moaning and won't put the effort into their diets. I already know the type of person Brogan is, and it's this.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.