Brogan Tate #67 Just a slob in a spa with an ill fitting bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10k steps a day really isn’t much. I aim to do that on a week day and more at the weekend along with 20-30 mins of HIT most days. She needs to adjust her diet or 10k steps will do nothing. Oh and just thought she should be doing that anyway walking the dog!

Reactions: 26
Posted it before I do that with bad hips, it’s 4 miles which can be done at a easy pace in an hour.

Reactions: 8
i've ate so much crap past few weeks i gave my body a treat and bought a healthy food shop so glad i did how the duck can she eat stuff like this day in day out and nothing fresh

Reactions: 6
They went out for roast dinner, now Benji is cooking an evening dinner? Holy moly 🤢 🐷
I just came on to say that. I've barely eaten all day because I was making a roast for my fella getting back from his lads weekend. What a gluttonous waste she is.

Reactions: 9
I was reading through some of the old threads and came across these excellent shots, if anyone fancies a new pic, or if anyone who doesn’t have a bogie pic fancies taking the plunge 😂
AEFAE0AF-B741-4233-9270-2DB014BD3B52.jpeg

029DCEE7-1325-4B46-BFC9-0B0339F1AE94.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
i've ate so much crap past few weeks i gave my body a treat and bought a healthy food shop so glad i did how the duck can she eat stuff like this day in day out and nothing fresh
Same here , we are off on holiday at the end of this week so I’ve just prepped my lunches for the week so I’m not tempted to take my son for subway or McDonald’s drive thru ….

Reactions: 8
Am I going mad or is the time on her watch wrong 😂 looks like it’s a 24 hour format but says 06:16 in the morning?!
C7DCA002-78B6-40E3-8DFA-A3267A1F1690.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It really does help doesn’t it, my diets been woeful during this lockdown and I’ve put on a stone and a half but I’m getting to grips with it now and seeing the deterioration of broge and benj is a big motivation

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I fully believe it’s important to have chocolate when you want but a small treat size bar rather than a big bar. In general I eat ok but balance is something Brogan needs to learn first.

Christ I've done a LOT of exercise today (and had a nap) and even I don't think I could manage a roast and then a dinner. Wonder what they are having!

Reactions: 6
We had a roast for lunch and husband is peckish , I am not so he’s having a sandwich and a bag of crisps ! Who can eat a full dinner after a roast lunch ??

Reactions: 15
10k steps seems very little considering they've been for a "dog" walk and she's been at the gym walking on a treadmill! Which I think suggests Bonnie didn't have much of a dog walk! I walked the 30 minute walk to hengitsbury head (where Brogan has a beach hut FYI) and I got over 10k and that's just a gentle stoll!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She can pay a PT all she wants, even hire Mr Motivator himself if she so chooses. At the end of the day, they can't do the workout for you. You have to be willing to work hard and push past your own limits if you want to see results. And we all know our Brogie doesn't do hard work. When the going gets tough.... she's legging it (well, waddling and wheezing) in the other direction*.

*(Usually to B&M, MeJulie's beach hut or to face plant her latest diabetes-inducing, cholesterol-raising heart attack on a plate).

• Heart
Hope she keeps up the 10k steps a day challenge - I liked her 15k steps a day challenge video 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Same here , we are off on holiday at the end of this week so I’ve just prepped my lunches for the week so I’m not tempted to take my son for subway or McDonald’s drive thru ….
ive prepped watermelon tubs for snacks this week and chicken salad and green beans etc

Hope she keeps up the 10k steps a day challenge - I liked her 15k steps a day challenge video 😬
Wait for that vlog then 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah I didn’t watch the whole thing but thankfully didn’t see anyone buy one! Saw the option though
she vaguely spoke about the badge feature at the beginning of the live, was thanking people for sending them in and she kept pressing a button on her screen so she was definitely sent some!

In other news… haven’t posted for a while but I had the pleasure of spotting a wild Brogre running to the car in the rain today 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.