Brogan Tate #67 Just a slob in a spa with an ill fitting bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other news… haven’t posted for a while but I had the pleasure of spotting a wild Brogre running to the car in the rain today 🤣🤣🤣
OMG deets please... I was at B&M today and didn't spot her :ROFLMAO:

Also, all the local TKMaxx/Homesense stores have these hideous black and white Mickey Mouse/Disney towels that our Bogon'd be frothing at the gash to get her mitts on - I thought of what Tattle would say straightaway!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s going back to personal training…. Wonder if she got an ideas from here 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
They went out for roast dinner, now Benji is cooking an evening dinner? Holy moly 🤢 🐷
Who the duck goes for a ‘run’ after a roast dinner? She went for a waddle on a treadmill.

I fully believe it’s important to have chocolate when you want but a small treat size bar rather than a big bar. In general I eat ok but balance is something Brogan needs to learn first.
I have 2 squares of Lindt chocolate almost every day and I’m a stone down in 6 weeks, it’s all about getting the right balance and certainly not denying yourself everything. You’ll be bloody miserable otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Isn’t she a bit alarmed about the wheelchair comments if people think she’s in such a state health wise that they wouldn’t be surprised?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Will those wheelchair comments be deleted I wonder. I bet she really does want to delete them!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Also, all the local TKMaxx/Homesense stores have these hideous black and white Mickey Mouse/Disney towels that our Bogon'd be frothing at the gash to get her mitts on - I thought of what Tattle would say straightaway!
Shocked she hasn't went for the Asda disney homeware range at the minute or has Ben put his foot down with the disney stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i cannot stand that spare room it reminds me of a 12 year old getting her first bedroom done and get rid of they photos in the background jesus your 27 get some style!

Reactions: 15

I’m off on a date tomorrow afternoon and wonder if I may spot her 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please can someone edit bogey and Benji into a pic of lou and Andy?! I literally can't stop laughing at how much she resembles him now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i cannot stand that spare room it reminds me of a 12 year old getting her first bedroom done and get rid of they photos in the background jesus your 27 get some style!
Don’t forget the room to the right of the front door. It’s a pure dumping ground. Like wouldn’t that make a better office as it’s not taking up so much space?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.