Brogan Tate #67 Just a slob in a spa with an ill fitting bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't understand why, when making a massive investment into your future, you wouldn't spend that little bit more getting a survey done, because it would save you more in the long run. Too eager to be able to say "we've bought a house" for the status of owning property.
Hard agree but thinking maybe a survey doesn’t give her the same dopamine hit as plastic plates/a million dog walk jumpers/ another switch 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen on the news that the government are going to be offering free pizza to those who get their first jab … she’ll be straight down the vaccine centre if she hears that !!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just seen on the news that the government are going to be offering free pizza to those who get their first jab … she’ll be straight down the vaccine centre if she hears that !!
She'll be asking them for both jabs in both arms if they're offering that! Stick two in both legs too! 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m confused by the new format that IG is doing so influencers can make money. TikTok is very popular because it’s 10 sec. now IG wants people to watch long lives and give money to these people - are they nuts? Isn’t that what twitch is? Is IG not aware that most of its creators are absolutely fake and have zero to offer in frequent lives.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m confused by the new format that IG is doing so influencers can make money. TikTok is very popular because it’s 10 sec. now IG wants people to watch long lives and give money to these people - are they nuts? Isn’t that what twitch is? Is IG not aware that most of its creators are absolutely fake and have zero to offer in frequent lives.
I’m confused by what you mean - twitch isn’t owned by Facebook so of course IG would want users to use their platform and not Twitch .. I don’t know if users can earn money from lives .. I think the only way to monetise Instagram is with ADs and sponsorships .. have I missed am update on this ?

Reactions: 4
I’m confused by what you mean - twitch isn’t owned by Facebook so of course IG would want users to use their platform and not Twitch .. I don’t know if users can earn money from lives .. I think the only way to monetise Instagram is with ADs and sponsorships .. have I missed am update on this ?
You can buy a badge which appears like a heart ❤. So if you do 15min live and get badges then you get $150, etc etc. They are selling it like “tip” for your favorite influencer. This is also bad for influencers and audience who are not from first world countriesa. Apparently one heart is like $1. Seems like there tech billionaire forget that for most of the world $1 or $5 is too much for frivolous spending.

• Wow
You can buy a badge which appears like a heart ❤. So if you do 15min live and get badges then you get $150, etc etc. They are selling it like “tip” for your favorite influencer. This is also bad for influencers and audience who are not from first world countriesa. Apparently one heart is like $1. Seems like there tech billionaire forget that for most of the world $1 or $5 is too much for frivolous spending.
WHAT! the hearts we send on IG lives work like tips? what!???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok really pissed off that this lazy witch is getting her garden ranovated.

We’re looking to get landscapers in for our garden to lay it back to lawn and remove all the shingle/paving slabs and redo the patio and we’re getting quoted in the region of £6-£10k which is just 😵😵 (we can’t easily do the work ourselves due to disability etc otherwise we would)!

And this hole just gets everything she wants and most likely will put down the least eco friendly, bad for animals (doggies brogan!) fake turf (sorry I just really hate the stuff) and make it the most blandest, instagramable garden with no thought to the eco system and helping the wildlife.

As an aside, in my region, we are also being quoted long lead times and looking at Summer 2022 now which is the only thing I will white knight her for EVER).

We work incredibly hard for our money snd we want a lovely garden to enjoy (our garden is lovely and we’re so lucky to have it) but we want to make it a space for our dog and future kiddos and family to Enjoy and relax. COVID has pushed back our lives so much (wedding, honeymoon, required house work, starting a family etc) and it’s just not fair that nothing seems to have affected her in anyway.

why do the arseholes in life get it all easily? She’s the bugger who wins the lottery after playing it once when they have a “property portfolio” and pretty comfortable already.

Sigh.
Mines was quoted just over £10,000 just for bloody fencing panels so i got my handyman at decent rates its shocking how much proper garden companies cost i mean its just bloody wood and cement another quote was £400 we went with that like seriously £10.000!!!! its sicking

They sold it as they were getting a divorce as brogan so loudly announced over the Internet
@Lola123 Must of missed that thanks 🤙

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The few minutes I was sat on the live yesterday purple hearts kept appearing…is that people “tipping” her? I wondered why it said buy on the side when I was on there. Hearts used to be red didn’t they?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The few minutes I was sat on the live yesterday purple hearts kept appearing…is that people “tipping” her? I wondered why it said buy on the side when I was on there. Hearts used to be red didn’t they?
Purple to match her complexion 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
have they ?? This completely passed me by !! How do you know if an influencer is being paid or tipped for their lives ? Do you have any articles about this ? I used to work in social media so it really interests me !!

Reactions: 3
have they ?? This completely passed me by !! How do you know if an influencer is being paid or tipped for their lives ? Do you have any articles about this ? I used to work in social media so it really interests me !!
I just googled it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I just googled it.

Oh okay , top brogan tip to “Google it” 🤣

Looks like it would say if someone bought a badge for brogan - did anyone notice this on her live yesterday ??

it’s not all hearts - you’d have a heart by your name if you’ve tipped her like this

9C3DA030-D0C3-448F-9CC4-98232528690C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh okay , top brogan tip to “Google it” 🤣

Looks like it would say if someone bought a badge for brogan - did anyone notice this on her live yesterday ??
Yeah I didn’t watch the whole thing but thankfully didn’t see anyone buy one! Saw the option though

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Never go to Brogan for advice tattlers imagine her being Alexa.....

Hey Brogan whats the weather like today beep : the weather in Poole today is google it!!!!

No I asked you what the weather is like not your end beep : I said google it, its about me not you!

Hey Brogan what advice would you give to a new dog owner beep : its a secrete how we got bonnie gurl do google it yourself

• Haha
Brogan Tate #68 On her insta she isn’t truthful, need her help ? She’ll send you to google !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20210801-140255_Instagram.jpg

Why does her hair look so bad when she took her £400 Dyson with her?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.