Brogan Tate #67 Just a slob in a spa with an ill fitting bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just another manic Mooney....
View attachment 692922
Would explain all the sneaky uploads she knows fine well before hand and tends to "upload of the kindness of her heart "to viewers shes a sneaky cow and wish she would stop vlogging shes fooling the world wide web!!!!

Why does she act like shes on something 24/7 like different personalities

Reactions: 10
That crazy manic toothy face she does when she's excited seriously makes me want to punch things. 😂👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Found this on their website, so no point in Brogan sharing to her followers about it as they won't be able to vote, so fingers crossed she doesn't win!

Traverse Events Awards
NO PUBLIC VOTING
Over time it seems that too many awards are degraded by online public voting.

The voting can be to gain a nomination to the awards or to decide the overall winner.

The TCAs will not include a public vote in any part of the award process, meaning that they will be awarded to those who deserve to be recognised, not those who can request that enough family and friends to vote for them.

A panel of experts will decide on the shortlisted content creators in each category, with judges from each field deciding on the outright winners from those who are nominated.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
when they do highlights when the nominees get read out, it comes to brogey and hers is a Netflix screen and a bottle of asti, a bench she sat on and a hot tub, best travel vlogger my ass, although she could win an award for most coleslaw on a bagel ? Or perhaps most Pepsi max consumed in a day ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ll give it her though, she looks much better in that story - her hair defo looks nicer straight even though it’s naturally curly 😬

Reactions: 14
duck me. Do the other nominees ask their Instagram followers for recommendations when they travel too?
Or tell their subscribers to ‘google it’ when they have the AUDACITY to ask for advice!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
more award nominations? Ffs
Hahaha just told my fella and he's like, ya what? Our cat could do a better job at vlogging, she does duck all, how is she getting all of these nominations 😂😂I knew there was a reason I decided to spend the rest of my life with him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's up against flying the nest. One of the best travel channels! They sailed with her on medsailers the tales they could tell!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Still can’t believe she was even nominated. God knows how she even got on the long list let alone the shortlist.

she’s not got a bloody chance, especially when she’s up against flying the nest and the like!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do find it a bit weird the award company’s Instagram (that bogie linked in stories) only has 3,740 followers?! Does anyone know how respected this award thing even is?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I do find it a bit weird the award company’s Instagram (that bogie linked in stories) only has 3,740 followers?! Does anyone know how respected this award thing even is?
Most probably all of Brogies fake accounts !

"Do one you Witch !"

C7D2474F-9C35.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.