Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a hen party though? That’s got to be an expensive weekend for these who aren’t her real friends, she would be giving them the perfect excuse to skip it.

She doesn’t even have a night out with anyone local.
And for those who don’t like disney!!! Some hen parties go too far and forcing people to go to Disney… no. But then again she doesn’t have many friends so it would be honey j, brogan and stinky

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For a hen party though? That’s got to be an expensive weekend for these who aren’t her real friends, she would be giving them the perfect excuse to skip it.

She doesn’t even have a night out with anyone local.
it wouldn’t be My choice , I couldn’t really have a hen do because of Covid but we were planning on doing cupcake decorating in the day for my older female relatives and my friends and then a night out with my Bridesmaids so very low key

I also think going away alienates those who might not be able to afford it - it’s expensive to go to Disney !!

but OP was insinuating that adults going to Disney was tacky , that’s what I was correcting 🙂

Reactions: 20
And for those who don’t like disney!!! Some hen parties go too far and forcing people to go to Disney… no. But then again she doesn’t have many friends so it would be honey j, brogan and stinky
Those are the only ones who I thought would be there too.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else see this? Isn’t OGX the shampoo brogan always says is her favourite? And she’s always being gifted? no wonder her hair line is receding so badly...

“The OGX-brand shampoos and conditioners marketed by Johnson & Johnson to nourish and smooth your hair actually contain a combination of ingredients that cause significant hair loss, a new nationwide class action lawsuit alleges.”
Wait, WHAT!? I use this all the time. Where was this info?

Reactions: 5
I mean there is a difference between a group of Disney loving grown women going, and a bachelorette for a selfish, glutinous bridzilla. Can you imagine Brogan with “Bride” and white mini ears, “it’s my special day, everyone has to do as a say or else” attitude. It’s a big NO from me, but each to their own.

but OP was insinuating that adults going to Disney was tacky , that’s what I was correcting
I wasn’t insinuating that grownups going to Disney it tacky, just grown women having a bachelorette in Disney is tacky. Like you literally spend the day drinking and playing silly sexual games and have some banter as your Brits like to say. Sure not everyone does that, but what else is she going to make them do: eat the rice crispy treat and ride the tea cups before going to the hotel to watch Netflix?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20210705-092818_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210705-092813_Instagram.jpg

Poor bonnie is all I'll say.

And who the duck joins a gym and imagines sitting eating breakfast, drinking coffee and editing? For most joining a gym is the use of the swimming facilities, the gym equipment and classes? She's such a braggy dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Did anyone else see the story Binky posted regarding Disney. Someone asked her if she is into Disney? she said has been to Disney Paris as a kid not likely to go back until she has kids or Brogan’s bachelorette, which probably would be first. Lol I mean first doesn’t the maid of honor and rest of the friends plan the bachelorette, and is a surprise for the bride? Second grown women in Disney Paris, I just can’t!!! Brogan will be one of the tackiest brides hands down.
Oh I would LOVE to watch a series of hen party at Disney. It’d be like Trek America but even better watching her fall out with her besties!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's such a braggy dick.
The break-of-dawn gym class is what most normal people have to do if they want to workout before going to their job. She just does it as a performance to capture on socials. So tragic. Nowhere to be, nothing to do whilst the Projector Manager is back at work.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I mean there is a difference between a group of Disney loving grown women going, and a bachelorette for a selfish, glutinous bridzilla. Can you imagine Brogan with “Bride” and white mini ears, “it’s my special day, everyone has to do as a say or else” attitude. It’s a big NO from me, but each to their own.

I wasn’t insinuating that grownups going to Disney it tacky, just grown women having a bachelorette in Disney is tacky. Like you literally spend the day drinking and playing silly sexual games and have some banter as your Brits like to say. Sure not everyone does that, but what else is she going to make them do: eat the rice crispy treat and ride the tea cups before going to the hotel to watch Netflix?
Totally agree with you.

I love Disney and i love going to the parks, but for a hen party??? hahaha no bleeping chance!

Although can you imagine the alternative? Imagine Bogtrotter on the piss around Blackpool? Now that would be one vlog i would enjoy watching!

Reactions: 6
I can imagine her bright red, flustered and hyperventilating because her hen do wasn’t going the way she wanted it to. She’s too uptight to have fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wait, WHAT!? I use this all the time. Where was this info?
All the hairdressers/ salons I follow have been posting about it if you google “OGX law suit” loads of articles will come up about it, for some reason I can’t post pics on here x

Reactions: 5
I was actually considering dlp for my imaginary hen party 😂 I only have a couple of close girl friends (most my friends are guys) and they're all Disney nuts so it would have been perfect haha. We're not the go out get sloshed with inflatable dicks kinda party animals (all far too old lol) so Disney, dinner and some rides woulda been lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 648424View attachment 648425

And who the duck joins a gym and imagines sitting eating breakfast, drinking coffee and editing? For most joining a gym is the use of the swimming facilities, the gym equipment and classes? She's such a braggy dick.
Or she could spend some money on a proper coffee machine. Learn how to do proper espresso/cappuccino and not pay for overpriced coffee in a bleeping GYM!

christ

This is obviously because of this place
61B22BC8-72D9-4A7C-9257-9F3741EAA96A.png

more like stagnating eh Brogan

Reactions: 13
The break-of-dawn gym class is what most normal people have to do if they want to workout before going to their job. She just does it as a performance to capture on socials. So tragic. Nowhere to be, nothing to do whilst the Projector Manager is back at work.
Exactly, she’s taking a valuable spot (my classes are restricted at the minute and always have waitlists) for people who actually have to sit at their desks at 0800 onwards. Selfish.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
View attachment 648424View attachment 648425

Well I’ll give her some credit though, I thought she only ever used that yoga mat to lie down and sunbathe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20210705-105756_Instagram.jpg

So she had yoga at 6.45ish, assume she left before half 6 to attend, she then sat and worked, did a tip run, went to, I'm assuming the post office, AND did a food shop and THEN took bonnie for a walk at around half 10ish maybe? SURELY you would walk the dog THEN do your errands. Poor bonnie

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
She’s just posted a story where she’s out walking Bonnie

So presumably she’s got up early and gone to the gym for a few hours BEFORE walking Bonnie!?! I highly doubt she’s got up crack of dawn, walked Bonnie, then gone to the gym, then walked her again!

Putting herself first again.

I think her lifestyle is starting to not be synonymous with having a dog anymore.

View attachment 648499
So she had yoga at 6.45ish, assume she left before half 6 to attend, she then sat and worked, did a tip run, went to, I'm assuming the post office, AND did a food shop and THEN took bonnie for a walk at around half 10ish maybe? SURELY you would walk the dog THEN do your errands. Poor bonnie
Haha I just posted the same thing! Great minds

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve never met a person who constantly posts those “you’re perfect the way you are” type quotes all over their socials who wasn’t problematic and bitchy IRL.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Sorry but she wasn’t ready to own a dog! She is not doing herself or that dog any justice, if she was walking bonnie the required amount aka how long and how far. She wouldn’t feel the need to be at the gym all the time

Reactions: 22
View attachment 648499
I feel terrible for poor Bonnie, but what a perfect screenshot ! 😂 that’s a new avatar if I ever saw one 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.