Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They aren’t going away until the weekend and the final is on Sunday at 8pm so plenty of time for him to get back and watch the football with his friends.

He’s possibly working away for the semi final on Wednesday.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else see this? Isn’t OGX the shampoo brogan always says is her favourite? And she’s always being gifted? no wonder her hair line is receding so badly...

“The OGX-brand shampoos and conditioners marketed by Johnson & Johnson to nourish and smooth your hair actually contain a combination of ingredients that cause significant hair loss, a new nationwide class action lawsuit alleges.”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Anyone else see this? Isn’t OGX the shampoo brogan always says is her favourite? And she’s always being gifted? no wonder her hair line is receding so badly...

“The OGX-brand shampoos and conditioners marketed by Johnson & Johnson to nourish and smooth your hair actually contain a combination of ingredients that cause significant hair loss, a new nationwide class action lawsuit alleges.”
But function of beauty not miracle workers then?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They aren’t going away until the weekend and the final is on Sunday at 8pm so plenty of time for him to get back and watch the football with his friends.

He’s possibly working away for the semi final on Wednesday.
Well in that case I hope he finds a pub with a few of his workmates, drowns a few pints and throughly enjoys himself.

Lord knows he deserves it - and it might enlighten him a little...

Reactions: 17
Well in that case I hope he finds a pub with a few of his workmates, drowns a few pints and throughly enjoys himself.

Lord knows he deserves it - and it might enlighten him a little...
Me too but we know she has to FaceTime him to send TikToks. She’s insanely needy and suffocating, I imagine her to suck any enjoyment out by constantly texting and making him feel guilty.

Reactions: 16
I think he knows what he signed up for. I used to feel sorry for him but now I think he genuinely is just happy to do whatever she wants for the time being. I do think they’ll eventually split up but I’m sure he can put his foot down if he wants

Reactions: 19
I think he knows what he signed up for. I used to feel sorry for him but now I think he genuinely is just happy to do whatever she wants for the time being. I do think they’ll eventually split up but I’m sure he can put his foot down if he wants
I just think she lucked out by him working away all the time.

Reactions: 13
Benji never seems to have a minute to enjoy their house, as he’s constantly working doing home improvements or being dragged away by Brogie to another staycation. He must be knackered, if he works away all week but I suppose it’s a nice escape from Brogie!

I bought a house with my fiancé last year and on the weekends he loves chilling at home as he works in the office all week. Benji doesn’t seem to have time relax in the house at all!

Yeah and ad ad ad ad ad ad ad…. I’ve not hate watched her in quite a while now!
For some reason I read this as the old McDonald nursery rhyme 😂

🎶 Bogie Tat has a channel U-A-U-A-A, with an ad ad here ad ad there, here an ad, there an ad, everywhere an ad ad🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope he gets to a pub to watch the game, yes he will be out numbered but thats ok cos as us welsh say she will be "kicking bins" that hes happy to watch it and if hes pissed off im happy.(Also i actually hope they dont get that far, sorry English tats i still love you its just a football thing 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone else see the story Binky posted regarding Disney. Someone asked her if she is into Disney? she said has been to Disney Paris as a kid not likely to go back until she has kids or Brogan’s bachelorette, which probably would be first. Lol I mean first doesn’t the maid of honor and rest of the friends plan the bachelorette, and is a surprise for the bride? Second grown women in Disney Paris, I just can’t!!! Brogan will be one of the tackiest brides hands down.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She’d have the hen party at Disney but will fall out with all the bridesmaids, it’d be Charlotte ruff 2.0 !

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m watching the newest video from the Disney vlogger TheTimTracker and I saw that Brogan commented. Why would you tell a YouTuber you haven’t been watching their videos? That seems so unnecessary, and it seemed really rude to me. The second part of her comment, about his son, would have been fine on its own.

AAAE891A-A59B-4AC1-83E9-CC3DE6B4A13F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I've been a bit behind but why the hell did she cause such a drama about that tree root? It was literally a few scraggly bits of root a child could have got over, not Mount Everest.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
nothing wrong with adults going to Disney thanks 🙂
For a hen party though? That’s got to be an expensive weekend for these who aren’t her real friends, she would be giving them the perfect excuse to skip it.

She doesn’t even have a night out with anyone local.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.