Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just getting so bored of her now. It's the same sort of things over and over. Bring us something new!

Reactions: 22
I'm just getting so bored of her now. It's the same sort of things over and over. Bring us something new!
Completely agree.

It's great that they are getting out more now, but she's gone from hardly doing anything to doing 3/4 trips pretty much in one go that all look the same. After the second trip her content just looks too similar, she should have spaced the trips out a bit more or mixed them up a bit.

Reactions: 20
So many trips - nearly as bad as the Trackers! 🤣

Just another couple running away from their issues at home!👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Brogan booking all her trips during the Euros.......maybe she just doesn't want Benji to spend time off with his pals.....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Brogan booking all her trips during the Euros.......maybe she just doesn't want Benji to spend time off with his pals.....
It’s the final next weekend, like surely Ben wants to be with his mates watching it!!

Reactions: 15
It’s the final next weekend, like surely Ben wants to be with his mates watching it!!
totally! Whether England are to make it to the final or not, a Euros final is still a big game if you are into your football. If England do make the final bet he will be gutted to be watching it with her on her switch instead of down the pub with his mates. Makes you think she does it on purpose but he's thick enough to go along with it.

• Heart
I wouldn’t be surprised if his friends had naturally distanced and stopped including him since they know it will always be a NO. He jumped at the chance to play football that time she rocked up with her camping chair, I’m sure he would enjoy it being a regular thing but he can’t guarantee to be available each week because she’s pulling his puppet strings.

Definitely strikes me as a ‘the girlfriend wouldn’t allow it’ situation where seeing his friends are concerned.

Reactions: 20
Another location, same crap content ! Broges there is literally no need AT ALL and poor Bonnie being shipped off all the time ! Considering she’s such a professional travel slobber though I’m surprised the highlight of the trip was struggling to lift her leg 1/2 inch over a tree root. It’s a joke 😂

Reactions: 15
Where are they going next weekend? Back to Wales? #varietyisthespiceoflife

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Completely agree.

It's great that they are getting out more now, but she's gone from hardly doing anything to doing 3/4 trips pretty much in one go that all look the same. After the second trip her content just looks too similar, she should have spaced the trips out a bit more or mixed them up a bit.
Yeah and ad ad ad ad ad ad ad…. I’ve not hate watched her in quite a while now!

Reactions: 14
As a previous poster said I'm wondering if she booked all this to clash with the Euros so she didn't loose him to his mates/pub

As a previous poster said I'm wondering if she booked all this to clash with the Euros so she didn't loose him to his mates/pub
I'm a massive football fan so have watched pretty much all the games, but even I have said to my partner that he should go to the pub and watch a few with his mates whilst I watch with some of my friends!! It's nice to watch some together but I don't want to keep him to myself all the time. I feel like Brogan would either ban Benji from going to the pub at all or try to invite herself like when he played football.

Reactions: 16
Where are they going next weekend? Back to Wales? #varietyisthespiceoflife
Cardiff.

Mine went to the pub at 12pm yesterday for 10 hours and I had a lovely day out with my daughter. I couldn’t imagine Benji being allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha, she’ll be fuming that the match is on but tbh I’m made up she’ll be annoyed! She just never gives him a second to breathe by himself or spend time with his friends. It’s super toxic.
If we win on Wednesday then she better give him a chance to enjoy the final on Sunday with *his friends & not her*

Reactions: 11
Cardiff.

Mine went to the pub at 12pm yesterday for 10 hours and I had a lovely day out with my daughter. I couldn’t imagine Benji being allowed.
my husband might as well take a tent to the pub and camp in their garden at this rate , he’s been down the pub for every England match

feel like the only person in the UK hoping it doesn’t come home so that he will 😂

this afternoon we had a tea party for my son’s 2nd birthday and he was hanging for it , cheeky sod !!

I digress … brogan is so dull … the bullet story was the most interesting thing to happen to her all week

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.