Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it looks bloody awful! Like a load of cats have shed their fur all over it! 🤢

Not much of an advertisement for the jumper is it?! Looks disgusting!
It's like when you accidentally put a tissue through the wash when you've not emptied your pockets properly and you get those bits of fluff all over. Genuinely what I thought it was

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think it was on an old thread someone edited that pic of her in the “witch” jumper to say “*Bark Bark* Lazy witch *Bark Bark*”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The tippy toe pose looks like she’s about to start Irish dancing. Brogan please don’t try it either.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shes so weird honestly , why does everything with her have to be a major event ??
Cause she never does anything, anything is a big deal to her. She feels like her relationship has become stagnant. How about actually pulling your finger out cleaning up after yourself and do your bit in the relationship!?

Reactions: 8
Cause she never does anything, anything is a big deal to her. She feels like her relationship has become stagnant. How about actually pulling your finger out cleaning up after yourself and do your bit in the relationship!?
Does she think her relationship has become stagnant.
I’m pissed off that she’s in north 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 as that is close to my heart and I don’t even live in that part of the world any more.

Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t even be surprised if most of the white stuff on the jumper is sweet dust 🤷🏼‍♀️
F9D280B7-BF75-42A2-88B4-05F675896482.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
God they really do live such a boring existence don’t they? They just seem to live for the next holiday which would be understandable when we’re going through a pandemic but they’ve always been like this! It just seems to be the highlight of their relationship - going on the next holiday! And Brogan is very dependent on Benji too which isn’t healthy. Clearly they have such a fulfilling, happy and exciting relationship 🥴😅 ha!

Reactions: 25
Ffs.. They are going away again next weekend. Nobody needs this many trips away..!? What about seeing friends and family for once? We’ve been kept apart from them for so long yet they’ve spent no time with theirs.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
They finished the whole tin of travel sweets?! I swear they lasted for at least a year when I was a child 🤣
I use them for travel sickness (luckily in our new car I don't get it) and they last years. Pretty sure they aren't meant to be eaten the way they do!

Reactions: 12
Why does she have to put a story about a tin of bloody sweets!? She really cringes me out!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did we really need to see her feet out? I know they’re not in focus but the trotters irrationally irritate me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do those sweets not have a warning along the lines of excessive consumption can cause a laxative effect! Now that would be a interesting car journey pmsl 😆

• Haha
Do those sweets not have a warning along the lines of excessive consumption can cause a laxative effect! Now that would be a interesting car journey pmsl 😆
Her diet already does that so there will be no difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I use them for travel sickness (luckily in our new car I don't get it) and they last years. Pretty sure they aren't meant to be eaten the way they do!
Yes! They aren’t just regular sweets. You have one to or two to suck on a long journey if you get travel sick. I used to have them as a kid 😂they’ve eaten them like they’re regular sweets.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.