Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this has been said but I just cannot believe she is dragging him around on her own agenda on such a big day for football fans. My boyfriend isn’t interested in football in the slightest, but if he was I’d make damn sure he could do what HE wanted for it! This is a once in a lifetime thing she’s so selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Could she cross her legs any harder?! The one of her and benji 😳 and the golf shot, is it just me that thinks the photos they’re taking are just getting weirder? Like forcibly posed? Rather than naturally posed. Almost like they’re not even enjoying anything because the need for content and photos is just taking over. View attachment 657776View attachment 657777View attachment 657779View attachment 657780
She’s confirmed they’re going to be watching England tonight, assuming together at home. She’s not into football, he should be out with his friends not under a blankey at opposite ends of the sofa with bogtrotter.
The fact that’s the wide angle lense and her legs are as crossed as they are is telling.

Reactions: 11
I know this has been said but I just cannot believe she is dragging him around on her own agenda on such a big day for football fans. My boyfriend isn’t interested in football in the slightest, but if he was I’d make damn sure he could do what HE wanted for it! This is a once in a lifetime thing she’s so selfish
She did say yesterday on her stories they were going home in time for the football, thank god for Benji!

However I did find it a bit disrespectful of her to say that on a sponsored/gifted trip- why not just say they were going home on Sunday afternoon? That’s the usual time to leave a weekend trip away anyway 🙄 especially when you’re supposed to be promoting Wales and the football is about England

Reactions: 8
But she doesn’t read tattle guys….. /s

we watched the latest p&o video and she had steak EVERY DAY

• Wow
Reactions: 7
As I said to me a happy relationship must have some form of attraction or chemistry. They have none. Just because they have been together for a long time doesn’t mean anything. Kris and Bruce Jenner we’re together for decades and had kids and yet he was hiding his true self. That morning talk show host in the UK also came out as gay after decades of marriage. Now I’m not suggesting that Ben is either gay or transgender, but just because people are together for a while it doesn’t mean anything.
So Ben can be a nice guy and still have something off about him.
even jonathan has came out now from that sacollys or whoever they are never know behind closed doors he said his channel was fake yet his wife went along with it

Benji could be anyone to Brogan. She just wanted any man she could get and he’s only there because he’s the only one to stick around.
remember she told him she didnt find him attractive way to go on first dates brogan

• Wow
Reactions: 5
even jonathan has came out now from that sacollys or whoever they are never know behind closed doors he said his channel was fake yet his wife went along with it

remember she told him she didnt find him attractive way to go on first dates brogan
And to actually admit that on a vlog

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Brogan because she thinks they're healthier than normal fries. They aren't.
The only reason we haven’t commented on the lip mark is because of her diet they are the same colour as her.

The colour of death

Reactions: 7
The only reason we haven’t commented on the lip mark is because of her diet they are the same colour as her.

The colour of death
i remember a few years back she said its a mole as she got fed up of her viewers commenting on it if its a mole why isnt she using spf lip balm to protect it

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.