Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
either health or not using spf on it but brograns always right eh and haters gonna hate hate hate

i cannot believe the difference in mejulie compared to brogan i keep forgetting its her mum when i see her people will think brograns julies mother

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely Benji would have been much happier sitting in a pub or round a pals house than sitting with brogan painting each other’s face

Reactions: 4
They don’t look like they’re in their house so wonder where they are!

Reactions: 12
Why does Benji HAVE to be in a pub for the football though..!? Doesn’t look like they are at home anyway.

Reactions: 15
Why does Benji HAVE to be in a pub for the football though..!? Doesn’t look like they are at home anyway.
Nobody said he had to be in the pub … but it does look like they’re round a mates house or something so that’s good

Reactions: 10
Actually can’t get over how much food they’ve eaten in the past two weeks 🙈😩

Reactions: 8
omg they’ve actually gone to watch it with friends/family! 😮😮 hope it’s his side and not Julies😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi yaaaalll! super off topic but as most of you here are brits and I love you aaall to death, your frenchy girl here wants to wish you all GOOD LUCK!!!! 🤞🤞🤞
I love Italia but I'm rooting for England tonight for you loveliiiieeees ❤
Watching with the bf and some friends who are all for England tooo 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
GO GO GO!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
she cant leave the guy for one day can she or are they still on there trips what a melon grow some balls and tell the woman you want to be with your mates

Reactions: 5
She’s hidden it from her Instagram profile!!! You can’t see she’s tagged in it from her profile!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s hidden it from her Instagram profile!!! You can’t see she’s tagged in it from her profile!
She might have her tagged photos on approval so she just might not have approved it yet , bigger accounts get tagged in all sorts of tit so likely she has those settings on to stop that from happening

Reactions: 4
Can't believe it! My brother, whose fiancee is like Brogan has gone to his best mates to watch the football! I'm surprised he's not been locked in!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't believe it! My brother, whose fiancee is like Brogan has gone to his best mates to watch the football! I'm surprised he's not been locked in!!
My fellas gone to his mates and is staying over and he has txt me most of the afternoon/night. Its his first night away from our daughter since she was born 9 months ago, and he's missing her. I was stood waving him off when he left, a bit of peace and quiet with no football talk, and then I decided to put it on 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.