Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well m’loves venoms a bit tipsy, i made a complete show of myself doing Broges moves to shake it off, I have brought shame on us all 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 656033

Manic grin for Cardiff...
The written part in yellow is such a joke! Which family and friends are they reconnecting with in Cardiff? She’s not supporting a local business by travelling that far from her home either. I feel so strongly about local and small businesses that I just cannot understand this campaign. It’s so bleeping odd. And how early are they leaving 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 656033

Manic grin for Cardiff...
She’ll cause a car crash with that grin hurtling down the M4 Westbound

The written part in yellow is such a joke! Which family and friends are they reconnecting with in Cardiff? She’s not supporting a local business by travelling that far from her home either. I feel so strongly about local and small businesses that I just cannot understand this campaign. It’s so bleeping odd. And how early are they leaving 🙄
Very interesting as I said in my original post she had family in Cardiff I thought doesn’t get on with! They are cousins. I always thought her Cardiff family was MeJulie’s sister and her children as I swear that’s where Brogans nanny goes to stay at Christmas etc.

Can’t wait to see if she uses small or local businesses or not. Cardiff has all big chains of shops and restaurants so it’ll be a big test!

I still think there will be footage of her going into the new zara like UAAAUUUUUUU

Reactions: 17
Her content is so boring lately I can’t even be bothered to catch up with anything.

Reactions: 20
Another 6 hour trip. I hope Benji’s not running out things to listen to.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another 6 hour trip. I hope Benji’s not running out things to listen to.
6 hours there today and 6 hours back tomorrow. I couldn’t face it and I don’t have to put up with brogan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reconnecting with family and friends..!? When have they done that?

6 hours there today and 6 hours back tomorrow. I couldn’t face it and I don’t have to put up with brogan 🤣
Not worth it for an overnight trip really is it?

She should really do these things by herself in the week or take a friend if she had any! It means to get back for the football they need to leave by 2pm and not hit any traffic…..

Reactions: 11
According to google maps Bournemouth to Cardiff is 3 hours so max 3.5 hours each way with normal traffic

Reactions: 7
"Supporting our home grown tourist industry.. " is she having a laugh? This is the same girl who keeps a running tally of how many international holidays her and herboyfriendbenji have been on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she’s being paid by visit Britain (which she never does!) why does she tag visit wales and then visit England? Like I cba for this, my family used to only do UK holidays as it was all we could afford! But little miss spoilt Florida is only doing this as a last resort

I hope the vlog shows them reconnecting with family otherwise I’ll be contacting visit great Britain. Can’t spout bullshit in an ad m’loves

I’ll keep reiterating this but if she spouts nonsense or is mean in a sponsored video of any kind. Contact the company via email. The more it happens the more chance her job offers will be as barren as mejulie

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How can all these hours travelling for a weekend break even be worth it? I’m even more convinced now they won’t be back for football. The roads will be busy Sunday afternoon, it’s the weekend, it’s the summer, people will be out and about (visiting family and friends unlike some people 😂) and some people will be on the road to head somewhere to watch the football sociably. So if this journey is taking 6 hours, IF benji wants to go out to the pub, they’d need to leave around 1pm to allow for their stops, extra traffic and if he wanted to freshen up and then getting to the pub…not happening is it.

Reactions: 14
Good point
She said they stopped for food a few times in the last vlog 😅

How can all these hours travelling for a weekend break even be worth it? I’m even more convinced now they won’t be back for football. The roads will be busy Sunday afternoon, it’s the weekend, it’s the summer, people will be out and about (visiting family and friends unlike some people 😂) and some people will be on the road to head somewhere to watch the football sociably. So if this journey is taking 6 hours, IF benji wants to go out to the pub, they’d need to leave around 1pm to allow for their stops, extra traffic and if he wanted to freshen up and then getting to the pub…not happening is it.
I’m thinking she will be ‘obligated’ to do something for an ad mid afternoon meaning they can’t leave.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.