Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe how much she complained in the vlogs.

Room wasn’t ready for when they checked in
Restaurant fully booked
Nunchuck for the Wii didn’t work
Peas served with her fish and chips were mushy
Dogs not allowed in places (newsflash, not everywhere wants dogs in their shops/attractions!)

BOOOoooRRRRiinnnggggggg

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I went to London for the day last month and booked a table for dinner, I was in Edinburgh last week and booked a table. Took my gran for
Lunch and booked. Surely she should know this if she’s going out for dinners or lunch with “friends”

Reactions: 15
Someone said yesterday how there was no evidence of her dinner with Georgie and I also think it’s strange. She always shares something, whether it’s where they’ve gone, the food, the drinks. She did mention the football being on and there’s no way they can’t have seen or heard the excitement of England winning. This is the same Georgie she made a reel about their lunch together.

Reactions: 8
FYI

had a reply from visit Wales. She has an agreement with visit Britain to deliver content on their behalf

they said they were unaware of the video involving the Nan but they will be monitor the situation closely and will not hesitate it more action is taken against her.
Was a really nice reply which I appreciate so I do suggest people do complain if they do things like break lockdown or whatever equivalent.
Well done! Not a bad response either, winning!

Reactions: 7

Restaurant fully booked
Dogs not allowed in places (newsflash, not everywhere wants dogs in their shops/attractions!)

BOOOoooRRRRiinnnggggggg
"Peas were mushy" sounds like something my 5 year old cousin would whinge about.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m so tempted to email the Hilton people about not gifting anything to Brogan again because of how ungrateful and whiney she was over the most smallest of things. If they want to gift an ‘influencer’ a stay they should gift it to someone who won’t be so obnoxious and will actually influence me to stay at the hotel! Brogan definitely didn’t do that. She made it seem so boring when the hotel actually has so much to offer. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I cannot believe she stayed in the hotel and only had a massage? What a wasted trip.

Is she in Cardiff yet? I need to go over the bridge to visit my friend in Newport. Not gonna lie their was a ‘odd smell’ on the M5 earlier - almost piggy like? 😳🤢🐷. Would wanna bump into her on the M4! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone said yesterday how there was no evidence of her dinner with Georgie and I also think it’s strange. She always shares something, whether it’s where they’ve gone, the food, the drinks. She did mention the football being on and there’s no way they can’t have seen or heard the excitement of England winning. This is the same Georgie she made a reel about their lunch together.
I bet she has Georgie hidden from her stories and is making it up 😅 This is the girl that records herself mooching around Tesco at night and OMG THOSE DOG WALKERS SPOKE TO ME.. She wouldn’t pass up the chance to snap her meal out.

• Haha
I bet she has Georgie hidden from her stories and is making it up 😅 This is the girl that records herself mooching around Tesco at night and OMG THOSE DOG WALKERS SPOKE TO ME.. She wouldn’t pass up the chance to snap her meal out.
I actually wondered the same to be fair!! It’s easy to hide stories and it’s not like they have mutual friends where someone would catch her out in the lie. It’s just very unlike brogan NOT to share a piccy or some gushing about somewhere in the hopes of a free meal or reshare.

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe she stayed in the hotel and only had a massage? What a wasted trip.

Is she in Cardiff yet? I need to go over the bridge to visit my friend in Newport. Not gonna lie their was a ‘odd smell’ on the M5 earlier - almost piggy like? 😳🤢🐷. Would wanna bump into her on the M4! 😬
Nope. They’re at the #ad #gifted cinema.

I actually wondered the same to be fair!! It’s easy to hide stories and it’s not like they have mutual friends where someone would catch her out in the lie. It’s just very unlike brogan NOT to share a piccy or some gushing about somewhere in the hopes of a free meal or reshare.
My friend hides her boyfriend and talks about sweet things he hasn’t done 😅 Brogan also posted about Georgie walking around the field with her on her birthday but there was no sign of her then either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At 30:15 she does a smug snort that really reveals how pleased she is with herself! Insufferable! Waste of a holidayView attachment 655262
While Bratty Brogan tells us nothing about Wales in her ‘visit England Wales yet another hotel room watching Netflix and moaning about everything’ campaign, Charlotte Ruff is answering informatively about her recent Disney Cruise and is about to upload a Vlog of the experience… completely worlds apart these two (both in style, work ethic, personality) and I can 100% see why they didn’t get on in WDW.

D4E49E95-39B9-49F9-AED4-33CB0DB6A9D1.jpeg

Cue the Mooney Moaning and Bratty Brogan Breakdown… 🥱🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Saw this and wondered if her favourite shampoo made her hair fall out?
download.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I recently followed Charlotte and I actually really like her! She’s genuine, her cruise stuff has been very informative and she just seems normal, hard working and friendly - everything brogan isn’t 🤣 I wasn’t even bothered or interested in the cruise, but seeing Charlotte on board has definitely made me consider it

Brogan comes across as the type to message him the entire stag do and if he doesn't answer straight away, would facetime and ring him non stop
she sent him 3 whatsapp messages in space of a few secs and had a cheek to share it in a vlog the guy was in work and it was a photo of new bedding an the rest love you love you hes at bleeping work

• Wow
Reactions: 10
she sent him 3 whatsapp messages in space of a few secs and had a cheek to share it in a vlog the guy was in work and it was a photo of new bedding an the rest love you love you hes at bleeping work
Omg what blog was this?! What a weirdo.

Reactions: 5
She sounds absolutely suffocating. I could not cope with that. So needy too, not a good look Brogan!

Reactions: 11

Restaurant fully booked

BOOOoooRRRRiinnnggggggg
i dont know about down where she is but in scotland i love mushy peas with fish its tradition here whats her problem

She sounds absolutely suffocating. I could not cope with that. So needy too, not a good look Brogan!
remember the guy over tinder who dumped her before meeting her and had meltdown :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.