Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she mentioned it in a vlog 2 weeks ago, she was saying her moods were all over the place because of her period. She especially shouldn't be on this often if she's on the pill. Think she needs to go to a doctor...

Reactions: 4
Not great considering she’s literally only just got it, but at least she isn’t trying to sell it like so many others do.. linking their Depop with tonnes of clothes for sale which looking back at their videos they’ve been gifted🤷🏻‍♀️
Like brogans Cath Kidston bags and her old used bras 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
So as I mentioned I’m currently in Tenerife. I took the trouble of comparing the cost of booking Siam park through ATD vs booking it here. It is considerably cheaper to book through one of the excursion companies here on the island. Poor Brogan, promoting a company that essentially rips people off

So as I mentioned I’m currently in Tenerife. I took the trouble of comparing the cost of booking Siam park through ATD vs booking it here. It is considerably cheaper to book through one of the excursion companies here on the island. Poor Brogan, promoting a company that essentially rips people off
ATD are NOT the cheapest Disney / Universal tickets either...

Reactions: 5
Forgive my ignorance but could her weight be making her periods and the run up to them longer and that’s what she’s blagging in about? So a week of PMS could have her flustered and talking about her period followed by a really long bleed. Bam takes up three weeks of her month lol.

Reactions: 2
I also think she could be exaggerating, I think her pain tolerance is low and because she had no one to talk about it to, she goes over board, if she was going out to work it wouldn’t be that bad, she has been going on about her period for a long long time just like her back I also think she does it so she is “relatable”. Its become significantly more prevalent since she started working from home, she also could be experiencing something like PID but who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Think she’s just using it as an excuse tbh, think she is definitely exaggerating. She uses it as an excuse to why she is in a bad/ low mood and an excuse to eat absolute crap all the time

I wouldn't say weight is anything to do with it, I am massively bigger than her and have never had the problems she does. She thinks it makes her relevant and cutting edge to talk about it when in fact it just makes her look idiotic !

When I was roughly her size my periods were fine so I don’t think it’s weight. I think she is either pathetically weak about the whole thing or she’s got underlying health issues. The pill is prescribed for heavy painful periods so it should be making hers better but all she does is complain

Reactions: 1
Brogan claims its her "period" isnt it just bloating I think she has more health issues than she tells her viewers

wonder what quality content is in the weekly vlog tonight
@itsgonnarain1 I rather she wouldnt and just film when she has something on, I wonder if she will do another meet up her first one went well but who brings there family and friend to it
i'd go just to slap her puss and give her a brush,soap,period pads and a wake up call and burst her bubble.

Reactions: 1
So I've been asked to write an article for an art magazine, ON TOP of working a full time job, was just thinking how Brogie would stretch it out to a full week's worth of admin work

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.