Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fraser is down there this weekend, guarantee she’s had another falling out with her brother or mum about Dubai which is why they went for that spa day the other day because she has such a mentality that is about money, I bet she was asking how much Julie paid for them etc and where her share was!
I get them not staying over as it’s tiny and only sleeps like 3 people but they easily could have gone down for the day on the #gifted scooters they love so much :ROFLMAO: Defo drama!

Reactions: 1
I'm in Bournemouth at the moment guys. If I see a certain pair of trotters I will report back 😂 (my boy is here for a triathlon I promise I'm not being weird)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
GUYS SHE MANAGED TO CHANGE THE BEDDING WHILST ON HER PERIOD

...and feels the need to share this awe inspiring achievement on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
God forbid she's on her period when she's on a trip! How on earth would she cope?! What an absolute joke. Literally everything is an excuse to eat like there's no tomorrow, bloody hell!!

Reactions: 3
God forbid she's on her period when she's on a trip! How on earth would she cope?! What an absolute joke. Literally everything is an excuse to eat like there's no tomorrow, bloody hell!!
But didn't you know, she's "on the pill guys," so she'd make sure she wasn't on her period for a trip I imagine

But didn't you know, she's "on the pill guys," so she'd make sure she wasn't on her period for a trip I imagine
If she’s on the pill why are her periods so bad?! They made mine so light and painless when I was crippled with cramps before! Either she’s weak AF or has something like PCOS that needs looking into

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She used to talk about skipping packets all the time and now it’s all about periods, she could even go on a type of contraception that doesn’t give you periods but oh no that would mean actually doing some research and not being able to sack stuff off due to her period

Her post about house hunting, being obsessed with homeware shopping sureeeely you would find a home before buying? Fair enough to buy bits and pieces but its not exactly like it’s a snap of the fingers process like it can take weeks/months? Especially when it will obviously just end up with more crap st Benji’s dads house... like it’s really that fair on him🙄 (also will imagine it will look like the majority of other youtubers house, by the looks of the shop she was in & how much she loved it🤷🏻‍♀️)

She’s just like the rest of them, desperate to be seen as #homegoals. She wants to be seen as polished and sophisticated, like she’s really got it made for herself. But she doesn’t seem to realise that people don’t have short memories. She went from being the girl who’s brother had to clean her flat while she was away, to being the girl who lives rent free with her boyfriend and his dad. She’s a leech.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, but surely she can't always pick and choose to travel whenever she pleases. Like with MedSailors or when she went to Palma de Mallorca! It's take it or leave it.
Her making such a big deal about being on her period is honestly a joke. Try climbing Everest on your period, Brogie!
Also WTAF is this pose?! Surely she's taking the piss!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They bought loads of house bits when she moved in and even before that she had plenty of stuff from the flat she could have saved. She's so obsessed with having new homeware.

Also considering living at Benjis is only a temporary thing until they buy. You'd think they would have just made do but oh no that would mean Brogan would be actually saving money 🙄😮

Reactions: 3
Yeah, but surely she can't always pick and choose to travel whenever she pleases. Like with MedSailors or when she went to Palma de Mallorca! It's take it or leave it.
Yeah I mean she'll take back-to-back pill packets to stop period coming on before a trip x

Yeah I mean she'll take back-to-back pill packets to stop period coming on before a trip x
True. That's actually something I've never done as I always thought it can't be good for your body, but that's just my 2 cents.
Quite shocked she's still being prescribed the pill as she's put on so much weight!!

Reactions: 4
Am leaving Bournemouth! We were active all weekend so I guess that's why we didn't see Brogie. Too busy changing some bed sheets I guess! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.