Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am leaving Bournemouth! We were active all weekend so I guess that's why we didn't see Brogie. Too busy changing some bed sheets I guess! 😂
Oh I don’t know, maybe if you pop into macdonalds you might find her in the corner scoffing a Big Mac 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She hasnt mentioned Fraser and his job working on superyahts for a while, i bet she is quite envious he managed to buy a place before her

Reactions: 3
I thought Brogan looked alright in that Mickey raglan shirt that she tried on, but didn't like.

Her style is just terrible... It would be fine if it actually suited her, but it doesn't. Most of the clothes she wears just make her look frumpy.

Reactions: 4
She’s just like the rest of them, desperate to be seen as #homegoals. She wants to be seen as polished and sophisticated, like she’s really got it made for herself. But she doesn’t seem to realise that people don’t have short memories. She went from being the girl who’s brother had to clean her flat while she was away, to being the girl who lives rent free with her boyfriend and his dad. She’s a leech.
@blindandb0ujee dont forget when she sees friends she only goes if they cook for her :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
After a while of just sitting in the back reading these posts I do now have to jump in!
Informing us when she’s on her period is too much information and really unnecessary. It’s a period ffs not a serious illness! Today’s Instagram post topped it for me! Listing all the things she’s managed to do while on her period, what does she want a medal?!

Brogan if you read here you might want to know that you do not need to take a break between pill packets. You can just take packet after packet therefore you don’t a period so often! There is no medical reason why you need to have a period, well that’s what my doctor said but then who’s she to know 🤷🏼‍♀️ Depending on the pill you take of course so you might want to have a review with the doctor and give us all break with the constant period updates.

Reactions: 12
At least by her declaring she’s on her period we can see how many weeks (days) it takes for her to mention it again

Megan just posted a pic of her with a group of girls on her stories saying it was her “her faves” no Brogan in sight 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t think H Samuel should be inviting Beth to anymore events if she’s just gonna giveaway the stuff she’s given at them..
Not great considering she’s literally only just got it, but at least she isn’t trying to sell it like so many others do.. linking their Depop with tonnes of clothes for sale which looking back at their videos they’ve been gifted🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I love how the baby has got Bongos beard [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
And a tash and Brogie's receding hairline. Basically a #brojibaby would be Benjamin Button Part II. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Someone please track how often she mentions her period. I've just had one and swear she's been on about 3 times in the time it takes me to have 1!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.