Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've been asked to write an article for an art magazine, ON TOP of working a full time job, was just thinking how Brogie would stretch it out to a full week's worth of admin work
@thischarmingmiss was thinking the same when my boss gave me £30 in gift vouchers for outstanding work see brogan it does pay off if you work hard even if its part time and just gift vouchers makes you feel good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s ranting this week about someone commenting about her going to the cinema. The old Brogie meltdowns are back...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
oooo we’re 5 mins in and she’s mentioned the toy story premier 😂😂 and can’t she stop clicking her lips together the first two minutes drove me mad 🙄

okay who ranted about her weekly cinema shes reading here shes soo having a meltdown and trying to hide it sooo pissed off this week eh trouble ahead :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She definitely reads here. Who thinks it wasn’t a “comment” but what we’d said on here that set her off? It was a proper tantrum! We haven’t had one of those in a while ....

Reactions: 6
what did someone say about her going to the cinema that shes complaining about? cant watch the tit show for a couple of hours but i wanna know nowwww haha

How long has her tax return gone on for?????? Is saying you've made the bed a vlog essential?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
what did someone say about her going to the cinema that shes complaining about? cant wait the tit show for a couple of hours but i wanna know nowwww haha
ahahaha i feel like i'm responsible for this!
I said that she sounds so stupid saying "i need a break from wasting time on my phone so I'm taking myself off to the cinema". like really go for a walk or something!

Reactions: 3
So I've been asked to write an article for an art magazine, ON TOP of working a full time job, was just thinking how Brogie would stretch it out to a full week's worth of admin work
It makes me think that she hasn't actually done a tax return before / declared her income and she is scrambling now to find 3 years worth of income evidence so she can get a Morgage.

I asked my husband just now who is an accountant why someone would take so long to do their taxes, and obvs without knowing her he couldn't exactly say, but he reckons it's normally the client doesn't have enough evidence, or the claims are too rediculous...ie ice creams etc

It makes me think that she hasn't actually done a tax return before / declared her income and she is scrambling now to find 3 years worth of income evidence so she can get a Morgage.

I asked my husband just now who is an accountant why someone would take so long to do their taxes, and obvs without knowing her he couldn't exactly say, but he reckons it's normally the client doesn't have enough evidence, or the claims are too rediculous...ie ice creams etc
Sorry quoted the wrong post!

I'm on birth control and haven't had a period in years. I couldn't fathom having one as frequently as she. Also, I wonder if she has a poor understanding of what her period is. Maybe she's relating any bloated feeling or symptoms to her cycle and not her diet and lack of movement?

That cinema meltdown was hilarious. I bet if she was paying for the unlimited card then she wouldnt be anywhere near it

Reactions: 3
didn't someone mention from here about there headboard being dirty and now she mentions it :ROFLMAO:

We all talked about the cinema thing 😂 I'm on the bus home from work can't wait to watch ahahah

wow shes actually having a near tantrum in the car about the cinema comment 🤣 can you imagine the phone call beji probably got of her crying down the phone after she read the comment

Last edited:
Monday: edited The Weekly Slog from her bed

Tuesday: went to the cinema during the day, went out for meal in the evening with blogger "friends"

Wednesday: edited TkMaxx Shitshow, drove 90 min round trip to go for lunch with a friend

Thursday: PERIOD PAINZZZ *shows front room to prove a point*, makes herself pasta for lunch knowing full well she's having takeaway pizza for tea, Pizza & Games night with "friends" for purpose of filming an AD

Friday: mummy dearest pays for Brogie to do a workout session at Chewton Glen with the promise of brunch afterwards, Toy Story 4 trip to cinema

Saturday: "puffed" pillows and put recycling out, gardening, shopping

Sunday: filmed and edited a most likely tit video 🙃

Watched it so you gUyysssss don't have to 💁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.