Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she only got invited as a plus one to the toy story premiere? she didnt even actually get invited by Disney....

Reactions: 9
I don’t think people were judging her for going to the cinema in the day it was more that she was recommending other people do the same when it’s quite difficult for most people to do so with jobs, especially considering how expensive it is!

That rant was to justify her own conscious.

I can't even think of one person who has EVER told me they go to the cinema in the day. ( For no other reason other than to kill time.) For sure not my self employed friends. They are honestly the hardest workers I know.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think people were judging her for going to the cinema in the day it was more that she was recommending other people do the same when it’s quite difficult for most people to do so with jobs, especially considering how expensive it is!
And that she went from one screen to a bigger one to ‘have a break from her phone’

Reactions: 6
THIS! Brogan we know you read here and your rant was probably directed at our comments. I couldn't give a tit how you spend your day, but it's not a helpful piece of "advise" for the majority of your audience who work and don't have the advantage of a free cinema pass!

Mind you, if I lived my life in such a vacuous way I'd probably take myself off to the cinema in the middle of the day too!

Anyone else think that she must get an email every time she gets a comment on insta or youtube and that's why she gets soooooo many emails? :ROFLMAO:

That rant was to justify her own conscious.

I can't even think of one person who has EVER told me they go to the cinema in the day. ( For no other reason other than to kill time.) For sure not my self employed friends. They are honestly the hardest workers I know.
Double posting - I’m self employed and certainly don’t have time to go to the cinema in the middle of the day.

She’s been with Benji how long and she didn’t realise what his job entails? Sorry what?

Reactions: 8
Why does she say “taking myself”?

- to have a bath?! Surely it’s just I’m having a bath
- to lunch with friends?! Surely it’s just going for lunch (if she was going alone it would make sense but she wasn’t)

I don’t know if it’s a regional thing but I don’t get it and it annoys me so much!

Reactions: 5
her clips in vlogs are getting shorter one clip was hi an bye theres no excitment anymore just do monthly vlogs brogan less pressure

and the point of taken her camera was she didnt bloody vlog anything

Reactions: 2
that crying after toy story, you can tell Benji is getting sick of her, the way he looked at her was hilarious, he was like wtf are you still carrying on for, highlight of the entire thing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh look she showed the infamous living room twice!!! Hello brogan you self entitled lump! 👋

How long had she had those pizza boxes in her kitchen before saying she needed to get rid of them? Dirty bint, her kitchen must have stank 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
AlwaysTheDearest...got my tickets through Universal and Disney own website ... Way way cheaper than ATD🤣
ATD were the same as Disney for our package but gave us an extra $200 spending money. Win win. Stupid money for tickets alone.

I just want them to send me on a free holiday 😂

Brogan: I got a hateful comment but I really don’t care about it
Also Brogan: rants with tears in her eyes about said comment

• Haha
Reactions: 14
22 seconds in and she is SO busy. Guys. Guys. Like multiple tabs busy.

When she says a mixture of video and pictures and smirks. Oh my gahhhddd such hard work 😂

Why tell us how many emails you have? We all get emails child. She is so strange.

No energy to wash hair? How much energy does it take to be clean? Oh Brogie.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Busy day = driving 15 minutes to the tip and then getting her suitcase out of the loft. 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.