Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubu

Chatty Member
Absolutely Pissing myself laughing. Just got a notification that sebbiesadventures liked one of my pictures 😂😂😂. Obviously in all the rage, her finger slipped and liked it because she unliked it and blocked me before i could screenshot. Sadly forgot about poor sebbiesadventures when I blocked brogan and benji so shes been using that to lurk the brojicali hashtag. Hope you enjoyed the posts Brogan, plenty more to come 😈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

SIG92

Long time lurker here (hi!) but her TK Maxx video reminded me of what I found in there last week which I’ve been meaning to share with you guys - as you know it’s a *cruise exclusive* :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 29

hrh89

VIP Member
if you want to buy a house with your partner after a week I couldn’t give a shit. The comments are regarding brogan and her situation; don’t take everything so personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
So I asked her, word for word, ‘why do you never engage with criticism, even when it’s constructive?’ and the cheeky cow blocked me again. Absolute mess.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Emmapism

VIP Member
Working from bed 'for a change of scenery'

Possibly the most depressing caption on a story I have ever read....

• Haha
  • Wow

Elsass

Chatty Member
I haven’t posted on this forum for a long time as life has been hectic over the past three months since I last posted but there are a few points I would like to make that have really intrigued me.

In the comments of Brogan’s weekly vlog that she uploaded on 6th May someone mentioned coming across a negative space website (don’t know if they meant here or GG) and advised her to ignore anything on them. Brogan replied saying she is aware of the site(s) but she doesn’t read anything posted on them and she would rather have these negative things posted on the site(s) than on her channel. Maybe she did read stuff about her on GG earlier last year shortly before her Antigua trip but she doesn’t read it anymore. Unfortunately it looks like another viewer has come across GG or this site as they mentioned looking on either “out of curiosity” and was shocked to see that people had unknowingly shared their content and made mixed messages about it as well as post a malicious comment that was possibly about one of their vlogs where they met Brogan.

Whilst browsing through an older thread on here I could definitely notice the difference between Brogan on both Tenerife trips. She definitely looked slimmer and healthier on the first of those trips and she sure has put on a bit of weight since that last trip and it really shows. Maybe she was being too over-confident about how she looked in her white bikini and I can’t believe how many likes that picture got. Worst of all, what was the point in Brogan and Benji going on that trip if she wasn’t going to vlog it? Suppose she feared it would be too similar to the vlog of her first Tenerife trip. Aren’t she and Benji supposed to be saving for their own house anyway?

Finally I have watched Brogan's latest weekly vlog and I'm glad she said she wasn’t feeling Love Island anymore considering how much she raved about in her earliest vlogs from when she was in her own flat. It’s complete and utter trash. People who watch it need to get a life! I found it rather strange of Kevin (Benji's Dad) to give her a Hugh Jackman show ticket for Christmas last year (likewise when Brogan bought him a fancy box of Hotel Chocolat chocolates for Father's Day, which is today coincidentally) if Brogan doesn’t see or speak to her own dad anymore. I also don’t get how she managed to finish another 5k run if she couldn’t even keep up with Charlotte at WDW.
Hey! No need for the love island comment, I have a life thanks, but I enjoy watching trash tv and that’s my business!

sungirl32

I am DYING! I was curious to see how different an old brogad vlog was compared to her now, as we all obviously know how downhill her life went. I randomly picked weekly vlog 66 and she's complaining about people who do monthly Primark hauls. A direct quote from hers truly "Can someone explain to me MONTHLY primark hauls? Who goes to Primark every month and buys enough stuff that warrants a haul, every month? It's ridiculous, it just feels like it's for views." I mean come onnnnnn, how is she going to sit here and try to convince people she loves her life and is so happy with where she is today when she has put out there on the internet how dumb she thinks this stuff is... How do people take this girl seriously??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

theghosttown

VIP Member
I used to really love this thread, it was hilarious and a mutual ground for us hating Brogie. But some of the shit on here has become cruel and unnecessary. I followed all of her threads from back in the GG days but it just seems like people are picking apart the most minute shit and in the process offending other posters. I don't think there is anything wrong with buying a house after two years. I married my husband after 2.5 years, Im 31 years old and I know exactly what I was getting myself into. If she can afford it then you go Brogie!!!

The hashtag bombing was originally supposed to be a bit of fun which I was originally here for but I now genuinely feel baaaaaad for her. You have to admire her resilience because if I were her and I saw half the shit on there posted about me I would be in an absolute state. I know we love a Brogan break down but if I have to see her in bits over that hashtag I definitely will not take any joy in it. Brogan can chose not to come on here but she cant chose to get away from hashtags which she is using to promote her 'work'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

disneys

VIP Member
At the end of the day, I think this is a place to share opinions. I personally am surprised they are buying a house together when they've not budgeted together for bills etc before, but I would never judge them for it. It's different for everyone; some people get married after 10 years together and split up, others get married after 6 months and are together forever. I don't think we should be getting offended because an anonymous poster on a gossip site said 'it's a big commitment after 2 years'. Only you know your situation. By all means, explain your side to others but don't police their opinions.

I don't personally involve myself in bashing her weight or her teeth. As I said, I've got my hangups about that too. But I don't like the policing from other people - especially those who pop into the thread and say one thing once - saying what we can and can't comment on. I have read worse things on the Mrs Hinch thread, and nobody goes into policing mode then.

We're all here for the same reason: to gossip and chat about people in the public eye. There is no wrong or right way to do it. We are not saying any of this stuff to her and we're all guilty of being bitchy! I'll admit I'm judgemental as f*ck and I enjoy I have this place to air my views!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
If you didn't know Brogan, you'd think this week sounds like a lazy person on annual leave, not Bogie Tat full time lifestyle Disney fashion beauty blogger yOUtuBeR extraordinaire

Monday: did a food shop, visited brother for cuppa

Tuesday: went to Adam's house for party/sleepover

Wednesday: maccies breakfast, Primark, did another food shop, "nothing in for dinner," OMG HUN YOU DID A FREAKING FOOD SHOP 2 DAYS AGO, HOW CAN YOU HAVE RUN OUT OF FOOD ALREADY?!?! OH WAIT IT'S CAUSE YOURE A LAZY BITCH WHO DOESN'T MEAL PLAN AND INSTEAD GOES TO SAINZBRIZ 4 TIMES A WEEK.

Thursday: swimming, home bargains, went to mummy's house to pick up free stuff from brands, sorted Minnie Mouse ears

Friday: birthday breakfast with family, car washed, friends round for takeaway and big poTATo games

Saturday: The infamous sitting down ironing 🤣 Cinema trip, ANOTHER BLOODY FOOD SHOP

Sunday: big poTATo games, sat on her 'piGnic' rug (did anyone else hear her say that?!), saw Benji's family

RIVETTING

• Haha

Elsass

Chatty Member
Launching a new clothing range with a children’s party on a Tuesday night with 2 friends GREAT advertising

• Haha