Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 'office' is literally stuffed floor to ceiling with stuff. That room gives me so much anxiety.
It’s because it’s the only place she feels like is hers, can you imagine if she had to actually use it like a spare bedroom rather than the brogie museum

Reactions: 2
So she spoke more about the non product related crap in the foot box...
And she got gifted refurnished headphones???? Not even new Broges!

Also double post. Sorry not sorry. But so funny she's banging on about going to see you story yet no mention of premier and the lack of invite!! She always tells us when she's invited but can't go! Oops no invite there! Clearly, you don't have a friend in me! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
unless the university was by the beach can't imagine she would of enjoyed it, she's a water baby you know ? ;)

adam and the disney gang of vloggers all seem to just pick each other up and drop each other when they are no longer needed, he clearly didn't need our brogie this time as she had already promoted his new book in her vlog... and that gary c,d or b (whatever his name is!) hardly comments anymore.

So she spoke more about the non product related crap in the foot box...
And she got gifted refurnished headphones???? Not even new Broges!

Also double post. Sorry not sorry. But so funny she's banging on about going to see you story yet no mention of premier and the lack of invite!! She always tells us when she's invited but can't go! Oops no invite there! Clearly, you don't have a friend in me! 😂
I reckon Charlotte had something to do with that 🙌😂

Reactions: 4
She has to get out of the house more, Benji looks so sick of her in her recent Instagram story, and yet another new T-shirt that she’ll wear once 🙄

She has to get out of the house more, Benji looks so sick of her in her recent Instagram story, and yet another new T-shirt that she’ll wear once [emoji849]
He's like: Why the f*** are you crying over Toy Story?! You're 52 years old, woman!

• Haha
He's like: Why the f*** are you crying over Toy Story?! You're 52 years old, woman!
Benji’s faking it in the hope he’ll get a little ‘forky’ of his own when they get home - that is if all the cinema snacks haven’t flared up her smelly wind

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Benji’s faking it in the hope he’ll get a little ‘forky’ of his own when they get home - that is if all the cinema snacks haven’t flared up her smelly wind
Cheers for that wonderful sight, disneys. [emoji1785]
BrojiHomeCam:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has to get out of the house more, Benji looks so sick of her in her recent Instagram story, and yet another new T-shirt that she’ll wear once 🙄
Doesn’t she realise the cinema is dark?

Pssst Brogan no one can see your T-shirt and also no one gives a poop

Reactions: 3
I'd probably cry too tbh. But it totally looked like Benj was like, dafuq?! [emoji23][emoji23]

Only just watched the Hugh Jackman vlog.. the singing clip 😂 oh. my. god. Cringe fest. Who tf would leave that in their vlog 🤣 she’s talking so fast it’s unreal I wonder if she’s on some medication :unsure:

'Believe you can and you're half way there'

Should have another notebook next to it 'but it does actually require effort you lazy sod'

Reactions: 6
Sooo, am I the only one who thinks it's so weird that Broji aren't going to the beach hut, Brogie being a water baby and all? The only time they've gone was when they were all in Dubai, so I really think it has to do with Fraser's new gf. They're there like every single weekend!

Sooo, am I the only one who thinks it's so weird that Broji aren't going to the beach hut, Brogie being a water baby and all? The only time they've gone was when they were all in Dubai, so I really think it has to do with Fraser's new gf. They're there like every single weekend!
Fraser is down there this weekend, guarantee she’s had another falling out with her brother or mum about Dubai which is why they went for that spa day the other day because she has such a mentality that is about money, I bet she was asking how much Julie paid for them etc and where her share was!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.