Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also think she wouldn’t have got in, seemingly she doesn’t talk about her result, her snobby attitude makes me think she would have only wanted to go to top unis and I don’t think she is capeable of that, also she probs just wanted to be different to all her friends and I get the impression her boyfriend didn’t go and if there is one thing brogan can do it’s ditch her life and cling onto her boyfriend
Could you imagine, I bet she went and had a sniff round Cambridge and Oxford and didn’t think they met her lofty heights 😂

Also good point about her bf, she is definitely one of those girls who’d drop anything if a lad even gave her a whiff of attention

Reactions: 3
Could you imagine, I bet she went and had a sniff round Cambridge and Oxford and didn’t think they met her lofty heights 😂

Also good point about her bf, she is definitely one of those girls who’d drop anything if a lad even gave her a whiff of attention
So true!! Sure remember she said she didn’t even find benji attractive when they started?! But she went with it anyway... poor lad

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

@disneys remember she was with paul and didnt go to a friends wedding cause paul couldnt get off work

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I fully believe she didn’t go to uni because it looked like too much hard work but I think it really would’ve benefited her to move away from her family and experience true independence
Brogan does go on about the fact she didn't go to uni A LOT. We get it!

Brogan we know you read here some videos to fill your "time" and do them :p

Period routine 2019
Clean with me 2019

Morning routine 2019
What I eat in a day
Make Up video (oh you dont make effort)
Amazon Hauls
Ebay Hauls

Whats in my 100th bag 2019
Disney collection (Oh wait you only collect tat as your fake)

Just some ideas as your videos are going down hill babe

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@Jellytots she fell out with her tutor :ROFLMAO:
It’s so stupid she fell out with her tutor because they have to give you a reference, probably another reason why she didn’t go but I can imagine her tutor gave her constructive criticism and she couldn’t take it

• Haha
Guys what 'snack' should Brogie take to the cinema?

1) An entire pack of sharing chocolate and a Pepsi the size of her face
2) A full sized cheesecake
3) A Maccys meal

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I fully believe she didn’t go to uni because it looked like too much hard work but I think it really would’ve benefited her to move away from her family and experience true independence
I thought that she dropped out of A-Levels in the second year due to falling out/drama with her tutor and/or other people at college? So no she definitely wouldn't have got into any University without A-Levels (or the equivalent qualification). I seem to remember she said she did Geography and Photography A Levels...can't remember the third one? English? She definitely has a chip on her shoulder and feels academically inferior to those who did go. But she shouldn't feel like that, plenty of people don't go and do just fine. With those subjects she wasn't on a path to a high flying career or anything (ie engineering, law, medicine, accountancy) so I think it was a wise decision not to go. Her school year was the first when the £9k fees were introduced so at least she hasn't got that debt.
Initially she was a grafter and hard working and with that mentality she was well set....now however she is the opposite and has no drive to do anything which is a bit sad at age 25. It's like she's given up already.

Reactions: 4
Guys what 'snack' should Brogie take to the cinema?

1) An entire pack of sharing chocolate and a Pepsi the size of her face
2) A full sized cheesecake
3) A Maccys meal
4) All of the above ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The fact she has been gifted foot care 😂😂😂😂😂😂 dying!!!!
That's hilarious 😂

Does anyone else think the stuff these 'influencers' get sent sometimes are like the tit Christmas presents that get put into the back of your wardrobe. I'd rather just not get sent anything 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact she has been gifted foot care 😂😂😂😂😂😂 dying!!!!
The minute I saw the video on her story, I had to come on here, and the fact that it had a "3 steps to healthy looking feet" killed me what a targeted product :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
I thought that she dropped out of A-Levels in the second year due to falling out/drama with her tutor and/or other people at college? So no she definitely wouldn't have got into any University without A-Levels (or the equivalent qualification). I seem to remember she said she did Geography and Photography A Levels...can't remember the third one? English? She definitely has a chip on her shoulder and feels academically inferior to those who did go. But she shouldn't feel like that, plenty of people don't go and do just fine. With those subjects she wasn't on a path to a high flying career or anything (ie engineering, law, medicine, accountancy) so I think it was a wise decision not to go. Her school year was the first when the £9k fees were introduced so at least she hasn't got that debt.
Initially she was a grafter and hard working and with that mentality she was well set....now however she is the opposite and has no drive to do anything which is a bit sad at age 25. It's like she's given up already.
I don’t know. I think she’s difficult and not very hard working. I think she was desperate to go to uni, but fell out with her tutor scuppered the chance of a reference and then instead of trying her best she should’ve tried hard and got her a levels but of course that’s too hard and she gave up!

I have no snobbery about uni personally but understand some do. I think it suits some and doesn’t suit others. I think it really would’ve suited Brogan and given her the kick up the backside she needed in becoming an independent adult. I don’t think student debt should even be called “debt” and be called a graduate tax because thats what it is and it shouldn’t put people off

Reactions: 8
Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 14.27.57.png

hahah look at the Ad I got, it's Sandal weather for Brogie all year round, those grotty trotters are always out :sick:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.