Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have!!! I’ve got 85 pouches in my suitcase, one pair of pyjamas, 22 hairbrushes and four pairs of Spanx. I don’t need anything else do I?

Oh wait and 367 packets of squashies
Don't forget to cut the tags from new clothes! Groundbreaking stuff! [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
4 pairs of spanx?? you're letting the side down ....brogan would have only taken one and turned them inside out 3 days in ...have a lovely time
😃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have!!! I’ve got 85 pouches in my suitcase, one pair of pyjamas, 22 hairbrushes and four pairs of Spanx. I don’t need anything else do I?

You’ve over packed on the Spanx. One will do!!

Reactions: 1

A pair of shorts? And if so, are they tight enough that you can see EVERYTHING?

(have a good trip!)

Reactions: 2

6 pairs of Haviava flip flops for all the piccies of your feet your gonna take
3 unflattering jumpsuits

Reactions: 2
they floral dresses remind me of her @disneys when you due you should tell brogan as she seems to be doing small pamper packages for her "friends"

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not only have I to do real working hours but my job is also now doing study modules imagine brogan getting asked to work and study she would have a break down.

Reactions: 3
Not only have I to do real working hours but my job is also now doing study modules imagine brogan getting asked to work and study she would have a break down.
I fully believe she didn’t go to uni because it looked like too much hard work but I think it really would’ve benefited her to move away from her family and experience true independence

Reactions: 6
I fully believe she didn’t go to uni because it looked like too much hard work but I think it really would’ve benefited her to move away from her family and experience true independence
Also think she wouldn’t have got in, seemingly she doesn’t talk about her result, her snobby attitude makes me think she would have only wanted to go to top unis and I don’t think she is capeable of that, also she probs just wanted to be different to all her friends and I get the impression her boyfriend didn’t go and if there is one thing brogan can do it’s ditch her life and cling onto her boyfriend

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.