Brogan Tate #58 years old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine Brogan doing what I eat in a day video :oops:

Or in her case how many bottles of Pepsi Max can I down in a day!
Breakfast
Pancakes and Ben and Jerry's

Snack
Unknown amount of 'Slimming world friendly' snacks

Brunch
Food box from whatever brand she's managed to beg

Lunch
(insert filling here) Bagel with tons of coleslaw and a Pint of Rum and Pepsi Max

Snack
Yet more unspecified crap

Dinner
Sugared 20%fat mince Spaghetti Bolognese, signed off with a chef's kiss and eaten on her lap on the couch
(could also be microwave meal)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What does cheugy mean?
Basically it is used to describe a person that is untrendy, out of date, or trying too hard, so basically brogan

The very first examples of chuegy I learned were Disney adults & and #GirlBosses. It’s mostly just how gen z views millennials & gen x

Reactions: 14
Breakfast
Pancakes and Ben and Jerry's

Snack
Unknown amount of 'Slimming world friendly' snacks

Brunch
Food box from whatever brand she's managed to beg

Lunch
(insert filling here) Bagel with tons of coleslaw and a Pint of Rum and Pepsi Max

Snack
Yet more unspecified crap

Dinner
Sugared 20%fat mince Spaghetti Bolognese, signed off with a chef's kiss and eaten on her lap on the couch
(could also be microwave meal)
You forgot the cocktail sausages with lunch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Basically it is used to describe a person that is untrendy, out of date, or trying too hard, so basically brogan

The very first examples of chuegy I learned were Disney adults & and #GirlBosses. It’s mostly just how gen z views millennials & gen x
Thank you 😂😂😂 I’m so old lol

Reactions: 11
had her vlog on whilst falling asleep last night so might have misunderstood, she didn’t like the maxi dress that actually looked good on her and fitted well but liked the jumpsuit that she has millions of where she looked like a stuffed sausage!?

this girl is honestly deluded when it comes to her looks.
I actually thought the dress looked nice on her, sometimes it's actually more flattering to dress your shape nicely!!

Reactions: 8

Oh christ not a gen z phrase for the love of god 🤦‍♀️
Personally I'd be what is considered a "Disney adult" I like the films, I love the park, I have to say I have nothing Disney in my house.
Why is it a thing to just slag off people for liking Disney I don't get it.
At least I don't eat tide pods😂😂

Rant over, I just hate when people belittle people for their interest or hobbies, I get when people go in on brogan because she just goes on about disney for views, but what's wrong with mt enjoying happy films 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh christ not a gen z phrase for the love of god 🤦‍♀️
Personally I'd be what is considered a "Disney adult" I like the films, I love the park, I have to say I have nothing Disney in my house.
Why is it a thing to just slag off people for liking Disney I don't get it.
At least I don't eat tide pods😂😂

Rant over, I just hate when people belittle people for their interest or hobbies, I get when people go in on brogan because she just goes on about disney for views, but what's wrong with mt enjoying happy films 😂
some of genz’s problems with millennials reek of internal misogyny, women can’t like this phrase, can’t wear these jeans, can’t have their hair like this. men are still supporting the same football team as their great grandparents and wearing shorts they’ve had for 10 years, but women are expected to change their entire personalities or they’re laughed at

like you said, who cares if people like disney, they’re on fifa 1 million and boys don’t care about men still playing it

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Her head is just permanently sun damaged!! From someone with vitiligo, it kills me to see her destroy her skin in this way! It looks like she's actually burnt her whole scalp too.. She probably thinks her fick fick hair gives enough coverage.
She mentioned in an old vlog she gets eczema on her scalp so I think it is that.

Reactions: 1
I’ve noticed whenever she gets excited she sticks her tongue out like this.
Smug witch! So many people would love a nice spa day. All you do is have bubble baths and cover your bright red skin in highly fragranced tit. Last person on earth who deserves one!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
That must be it, when she says can’t wait to visit later on…. Can’t see her forking out to go all the way there off her own back
That’s absolutely atrocious isn’t it? Like at this stage....unbelievable! So many people literally worked their hearts out over this last year, and she’s been sat at home. This makes me super sad companies are gifting things to influencers rather than the people that could really use a break or a pick me up right now. I hate to be so mean, I do, but she doesn’t deserve this....not over the millions that have earns something like this. Urghh despair at the shallow world. Rant over 😅

Reactions: 30
Bonkey: I've had ALOT of friends come to me for baby advice. Im the friend my friends come to when they have babies. And I'm sure you feel this too Bee having worked in a baby shop, you're very knowledgeable.
Brobitch: yeah yes yes I am.
duck OFF!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I mean it reads like a joke doesn't it?

Like overhearing two teenagers and rolling your eyes at how naive they sound.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.