Brogan Tate #58 years old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELCOME M’LOVES .... brogan Tate 58 , we’re poets and we didn’t know it

Now , the most liked title was one we’d already had before (when’s Benji gonna lever) so I went for the second most liked title which was this one by @Polkadotsx .. it literally had one or two likes less that the other one and we haven’t had this one before! If there is outrage and we want the title we’ve had before , then please don’t make a stink on the thread .. just report this post and mods can decide for us 🙂

🚨 BROGAN NOW HAS A WIKI! CLICK THE PINK BUTTON ABOVE THIS POST TO SEE IT! 🚨

Recap time m’loves

- she’s done feck all since the last thread
- she uploaded one video about apps she likes and tbh I didn’t even watch it , it sounded very boring .. reports from tattlers suggest this is the case ! she’s back on the boring bandwagon folks (did she ever get off?)
- she finally left the house for something other than a dog walk !!! she went out to brunch with “friends” (not pictured) ... we think the friends may have just been Benji and Bonnie
- she ordered some new dresses from the Stacey Solomon ITS range which cause a bit of a stir on Instagram ... she clearly bought a size too small (a 16) and pranced around on Instagram showing them off but they were too tight and too short ...
- this reel also led to her straggly hair being compared to a crinkle cut chip
- she got some comments about the dresses being too small and she KICKED OFF on her stories , was v passive aggressive and then posted loads of dumb quotes about throwing rocks at things that shine ..
- poor little brogan must have had some tears again when she found out that the Disney cruise wouldn’t be happening for her as she wouldn’t be fully Vaxxed yet .. only MyBoyfriendBenjiBlessHim would be !! After banging on about it for months , she was probably gutted
- some tattlers think brogan could be pregnant .. she has apparently been liking baby grow pictures on Instagram and made a strange comment on Zoella’s newest pregnancy video which would’ve been odd to say if she wasn’t preggers ...
- some tattlers think it is impossible she is pregnant because that would mean Benji would have to touch her
- she made a manic post about Star Wars day
- Charlotte Ruff made a cryptic tweet about karma
- possibly one of my favourite brogan moments yet: brogan reposted a story of a viewer who was shouting out her favourite plus sized body confidence youtubers .. she mentioned brogan and ex pal Beth in her story but on brogan’s repost of it she blanked beth’s name out 🤣 petty level 10000
- still a lazy shite
- still trouble in paradise ?

okay gals , get tattlin’ !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Yay finally a ‘years old’ title!! 😂👏👏

we are still whizzing through these threads like crazy despite Brogan doing sweet duck all

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Great recap as always @disneys. The crinkle cut chip comment made me laugh 😂

@Laur91 she's loving her new hat on your profile photo too!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Purely posting to see what the hat looks like on mine!

Edit: that was 100% worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
@disneys thank you for starting the new thread and the excellent recap. The crinkle cut chip comment had me chuckling 🤣 definitely needs to be incorporated into a thread title one day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Great recap as always @disneys - I know we all say she should be working on the garden (which she should!) but why doesn't she even sit in it? She is literally always under a blanket.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All that money on a good shark hoover for it not to be used from the state of those carpets in this morning's stories. Lazy mare

Reactions: 19
@disneys thank you for starting the new thread and the excellent recap. The crinkle cut chip comment had me chuckling 🤣 definitely needs to be incorporated into a thread title one day!
🙈 that was me, but sadly I wasn’t poetic enough to incorporate into a thread title!

Reactions: 9
Thank you for the recap @disneys brilliant as ever 😁

The crinkle cut chip reference was my funniest moment of the last thread, sorry I can't remember who made it but thank you again, it truly made me laugh out loud!

Sooooo what fun and exciting content have we got to look forward to this week I wonder, a shopping haul - yawn, footage of her out with her 'friends' for brunch at the weekend - yawn, her walking/strangling bonnie - yawn. Honestly, I do not know what this girl now has to offer as an influencer, her channel is floundering and she's so stagnant now.

Edit: sorry just seen your post above @Mable912 - thank you :)

Reactions: 15
Brilliant recap as always @disneys and the crinkle cut chip 😂 I guess crinkle cut chips will be off Brogies air fryer for a while, but she doesn’t read here

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t remember who said the crinkle cut chip comment but it definitely deserved its place in the recap !

Just checked out her latest stories, people are right her carpets are a right state - does she ever hoover?! Then wittering on about stressing about deadline, get your shi*t together girl, you have no idea!

I can’t remember who said the crinkle cut chip comment but it definitely deserved its place in the recap !
Me! You have no idea how much it means to be being incorporated into one of your infamous recaps!

In other news... she’s just posted a story saying how SEWW SEWWWWWWWWWW busy she is! She’s also wearing a new north face coat which I think she bought in that dog walking clothes haul. Do we know how much that all cost her? Did she ever show us?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just checked out her latest stories, people are right her carpets are a right state - does she ever hoover?! Then wittering on about stressing about deadline, get your shi*t together girl, you have no idea!
I thought that when I saw them earlier! Utterly disgusting!
If you have a black furred dog and light carpets you really need to keep on top of it. Hoover at least every other day if not every day. Absolute slob. Plus in her latest stories she's saying she is so busy yet so unmotivated right now- she takes the piss! At this point there is no way she'd handle a real job ever again.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.