Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

broganlol

VIP Member
She’ll already know who you are - I doubt she tells people to F off that often. Sorry but I won’t believe it until I see it
I was shocked as well. How do I posted without getting docked though. I am going to post it next and then if you never hear from me again it's cause I got docked

I was shocked as well. How do I posted without getting docked though. I am going to post it next and then if you never hear from me again it's cause I got docked
Here is hoping you all see it

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

aggytha

VIP Member
When you open your living room curtains for the first time in 7 months and realise you don’t live walking distance to the beach
30776A06-660C-4248-AF07-278DB01B5C95.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Jess89

VIP Member
Brogan and her one true love. Had to make it my avatar 😂 also reminds me of someone taking a picture with a fish they’ve caught
9EB4DB17-9F73-443E-A1A4-96E7EA0B0CFA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

Jess89

VIP Member
She pisses me off ben please speak up shes a lazy fuck wit why can't she have meal ready for him mince & tatties with veg doesnt need 2 person to cook it & she can use her potato masher her brother got her

Ben is knackerd the guy will snap one day you can tell hes on egg shells.

I'd flip my boil at her not pulling her weight
She just puts on weight rather than pulling it

• Haha
Reactions: 73

reader87123

VIP Member
"This is the first dress I wore with trainers actually, like white trainers. And I just felt like I had my life put together."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
10 years on YouTube!

18 fall outs with friends,
45 uploads set to private because of questionable actions and decisions.
2 parents she’s fallen out with.
1 step mum she’s fallen out with.
1 dog ditched,
1 darling girl purchased,
& benji.
1 legal letter from a family member.
Thousands of tears.
674 muller corners.
1 Tinder Paul.
83 Disney mugs.
192 pointless objects with the letter B on.
Snacks. All of them.

that’s gonna be some video to celebrate 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

disneys

VIP Member
WELCOME M’LOVES .... brogan Tate 58 , we’re poets and we didn’t know it

Now , the most liked title was one we’d already had before (when’s Benji gonna lever) so I went for the second most liked title which was this one by @Polkadotsx .. it literally had one or two likes less that the other one and we haven’t had this one before! If there is outrage and we want the title we’ve had before , then please don’t make a stink on the thread .. just report this post and mods can decide for us 🙂

🚨 BROGAN NOW HAS A WIKI! CLICK THE PINK BUTTON ABOVE THIS POST TO SEE IT! 🚨

Recap time m’loves

- she’s done feck all since the last thread
- she uploaded one video about apps she likes and tbh I didn’t even watch it , it sounded very boring .. reports from tattlers suggest this is the case ! she’s back on the boring bandwagon folks (did she ever get off?)
- she finally left the house for something other than a dog walk !!! she went out to brunch with “friends” (not pictured) ... we think the friends may have just been Benji and Bonnie
- she ordered some new dresses from the Stacey Solomon ITS range which cause a bit of a stir on Instagram ... she clearly bought a size too small (a 16) and pranced around on Instagram showing them off but they were too tight and too short ...
- this reel also led to her straggly hair being compared to a crinkle cut chip
- she got some comments about the dresses being too small and she KICKED OFF on her stories , was v passive aggressive and then posted loads of dumb quotes about throwing rocks at things that shine ..
- poor little brogan must have had some tears again when she found out that the Disney cruise wouldn’t be happening for her as she wouldn’t be fully Vaxxed yet .. only MyBoyfriendBenjiBlessHim would be !! After banging on about it for months , she was probably gutted
- some tattlers think brogan could be pregnant .. she has apparently been liking baby grow pictures on Instagram and made a strange comment on Zoella’s newest pregnancy video which would’ve been odd to say if she wasn’t preggers ...
- some tattlers think it is impossible she is pregnant because that would mean Benji would have to touch her
- she made a manic post about Star Wars day
- Charlotte Ruff made a cryptic tweet about karma
- possibly one of my favourite brogan moments yet: brogan reposted a story of a viewer who was shouting out her favourite plus sized body confidence youtubers .. she mentioned brogan and ex pal Beth in her story but on brogan’s repost of it she blanked beth’s name out 🤣 petty level 10000
- still a lazy shite
- still trouble in paradise ?

okay gals , get tattlin’ !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

skintsocks

VIP Member
Imagine what it must be like to get up to all sorts (maybe) with your girlfriend and the next time you see the clothes you ripped off her your actual mum is wearing them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
MyBFbenJiBLESShisheart listening to the podcast:
"I volunteered to with children"
"I have friends"
"my friends ask for my advice about their kids"
"My mum feels like a grandma towards Bonnie"
"I hope that Ben's parents don't get their hopes up for us having children"
"I see myself as Benji's wife"