Brogan Tate #58 years old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she said when her 10th anniversary is? According to social blade her YouTube account was made 8th may 2011 and she has 79.6k subscribers. It’ll be intriguing to see what clips she includes in the video as surely she won’t just skip out the first few years that she’s deleted? What about the Cosmo award? Surely she doesn’t think her subscribers won’t notice she either includes clips from videos now deleted and will ask to see them/why they’re gone or her clips only start from recent years??
i think she’s hoping if making her anniversary video takes long enough she’ll hit 80k and can include a celebration with myboyfriendbenji, balloons & a gigantic cake to feed 80 people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Regarding Binky and a thread for her: I vote let’s not until their friendship ends. Binky will be insufferable with “I have so many haters...” while enjoying every moment of reading her thread. I enjoy the occasional Binkey update (if that is fine with most).

😂 I saw this one and wondered the same but I think the other one was a lighter fabric like her new one.

I thought this too, I expected her to pan the camera around and we with someone but she was alone in the car. I don’t think there was a lunch date.

View attachment 570600
Im thinking of this one but it could be the same, just worn and stretched to death.
i don’t want to judge people on what their sexual preferences and kinks, but if Benji finds that outfit sexy he might want to look into the fetish of grown up dressing up like babies.

I have always found her cullet rompers wrong on so many levels, but mostly I feel for her lady parts and her butt hole - they might be the only part of her body that get regularly flossed.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
how does she get so sunburned in the uk all the time? I don’t understand? Unless she has undiagnosed rosacea?

Reactions: 14
how does she get so sunburned in the uk all the time? I don’t understand? Unless she has undiagnosed rosacea?
As has been hinted on this thread previously, I personally think she has a drinking problem, she’s appeared inebriated on a number of live streams and just the random manic behaviour, also explains why her face goes mysteriously red. Just my opinion though tattlers

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So looks like they have a gifted Wales holiday then booked in for summer. I honestly don't understand how she gets these free holidays, she barely knows anything about travel and her desperate P&O shout-out after they sent her that PR package, get a grip! You would never do a cruise if you had to pay for it yourself!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh ffs you’re messing right ?! Bloody bogie tat strikes again !

Reactions: 6
Annoying that she gets gifted trips but as I’ve said before I’d honestly rather pay for my own holidays and have the life I’ve got rather than be Brogan. It will all end one day for her and she won’t know what to do when she isn’t getting anything gifted anymore. She clearly has a deeply unhappy life, Benji isn’t really interested anymore and this is probably all she has in life so she’s welcome to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I do think it is partly just redness due her lifestyle, made more obvious by her skin tone. If you’re a pale freckly person (I am), if you don’t wear foundation your skin being red is more noticeable than on those with darker skin tones. I think she used to wear foundation more which hid it.

I do think sometimes it’s sun burn but sometimes it’s just redness caused by her lifestyle showing through more easily. She would probably benefit from using anti redness skincare and maybe some green toned colour corrector under her make up.

Reactions: 8
Im not saying that Brogan is an angel with SPF and being careful in the sun, because she’s not. But she was bright red all throughout the winter. There must be something else going on.

Rosacea tends to be in the cheeks doesn’t it?

I’d say she has heart related issues/poor circulation or something!?

Reactions: 10
Im not saying that Brogan is an angel with SPF and being careful in the sun, because she’s not. But she was bright red all throughout the winter. There must be something else going on.

Rosacea tends to be in the cheeks doesn’t it?

I’d say she has heart related issues/poor circulation or something!?
Rosacea tends to be uneven too which makes it hard to hide. Her redness is all over so I’d agree it’s likely her heart/poor circulation. I often think she reminds me of old people when they don’t look very well, and they have that blotchiness/mottled look to their skin. It’s astonishing how much weight she has gained in recent years especially as she’d be more active than ever walking Bonnie. She must seriously be packing the calories in.

Reactions: 11
Mate you have clearly not seen a picture of their dad. Fraser in 15 years @QueenC93, it’ll put you off 😂
I can’t remember what her dad looks like! I came across his FB years ago and if I recall he’s bald or shaved with grey hair? That’s about as much as I remember.
I was more interested in finding the fancy woman who Brogan couldn’t stand.
She was so ungrateful when she lived with her Dad for a while and basically couldn’t stand his Mrs but still lived under their roof!
She’s a cheeky tit.

Reactions: 7
Annoying that she gets gifted trips but as I’ve said before I’d honestly rather pay for my own holidays and have the life I’ve got rather than be Brogan. It will all end one day for her and she won’t know what to do when she isn’t getting anything gifted anymore. She clearly has a deeply unhappy life, Benji isn’t really interested anymore and this is probably all she has in life so she’s welcome to it.
Yeah preach. If anyone tried to swap my life with Brogan's I would literally fight to the death to keep mine.

Let her have her free trip to Wales. Her life is beyond depressing and she's an absolute state....no thanks 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can someone link me the vlog she cries in the car from the doctors cant rmemeber what vlog it is

also jeez shes really got massive how does she not see this ?

Brogan went out of her way to have her neighbours evicted.
wtf when this happen?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.