Brogan Tate #58 years old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely can't work out why they think people want to hear their opinions on things like babies and marriage and finances? Bonkey just loves her own dodgy accent. Brobitch chirps in every so often with a futile comment or moan. Honesty what is the point????

Reactions: 21
literally feel like we should ask for her to do a tips video on babies as she is sew sew knowledgeable about them 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11

In case anyone wants to read some reviews!!! Honest reviews that B² can't delete!!! I don't use apple so can't review but there's some good ones there if you need a smile!!!! #bossbabes #steamingpileofshit

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Are there any ways I can watch the videos where her Mum kicks her out as I can't find them in that file

Reactions: 4
I am in suck a foul bleeping mood, if that spa has gifted brogan of all people a trip over the hard working people of this country I will contact them a very strongly worded email! bleeping jokers

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I am in suck a foul bleeping mood, if that spa has gifted brogan of all people a trip over the hard working people of this country I will contact them a very strongly worded email! bleeping jokers
Yes ! It’s not on and honestly it makes me sad that it’s the influencer culture that’s enabled layabouts like Brogre to rake in freebies and obscene amounts of money, I would love to be able to throw caution to the wind and treat myself to something nice, not even a holiday but I just financially can’t and this broglin just gets everything handed to her 🤬 as my name says I am feeling very venomous

Reactions: 16
Are there any ways I can watch the videos where her Mum kicks her out as I can't find them in that file
no they’re not available anymore, not on her YT or via the website we found the others on.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Ending the nodcast with 'lower your expectations!!'
Never a truer word said braggy brogan cos our expectations are zero!!
Brogan tate #59 lower your expectations

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Brogan worked in a baby shop for three months... 8/10 years ago? bleeping idiot.
Nothing prepares you for having a baby, says the girl who did all the workshops, hypnobirthing, had friends with babies, nephews and nieces, younger siblings, always been told I’d be a great mum because I was “maternal”, nicknamed mother hen at work. My SIL had a baby a few years before me and couldn’t believe how much not only advice had changed but products on the market. But brogan who worked in a baby shop nearly a decade ago, for a short period, probably cried about it and didn’t pay attention, obviously knows it all 🤦🏼‍♀️ The girl can’t look after herself so she’s got a shock coming 🤣 someone go bang hers and stinky binky’s heads together, pair of absolute cretins.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly, after this year, no company can pretend they’re just doing something nice for “influencers” anymore. It’s clearly a marketing strategy just to get promo and I’ll never spend a penny on any product/company that has gifted something to Brogan when she represents everything so poorly.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
£17.99 for the t-shirt to be added to her spending. Wonder if she bought the tacky mug too. And sorry but the cake stand she shared is HIDEOUS!!!!!!!!!!
What annoys me more is the chip mug she broke was one from primark that was like £5 so if she wanted to replace it why not go to primark

Reactions: 20
Honestly, after this year, no company can pretend they’re just doing something nice for “influencers” anymore. It’s clearly a marketing strategy just to get promo and I’ll never spend a penny on any product/company that has gifted something to Brogan when she represents everything so poorly.
I would have an all new respect and admiration for brands if they randomly chose some key workers to have these gifted spa days - I’m sure the papers and the like would happily cover something like that and there are influencers/bloggers (albeit smaller ones) who are most likely key workers AND bloggers at the same time so double whammy and it would get far more publicity than the 10-15k views that Brogans videos get...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
£17.99 for the t-shirt to be added to her spending. Wonder if she bought the tacky mug too. And sorry but the cake stand she shared is HIDEOUS!!!!!!!!!!
So that t-shirt only comes in a small medium or large, she's going to be squeezing herself into that large isn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.