Brogan Tate #58 years old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As has been hinted on this thread previously, I personally think she has a drinking problem, she’s appeared inebriated on a number of live streams and just the random manic behaviour, also explains why her face goes mysteriously red. Just my opinion though tattlers
I think that could explain those low Monday’s when she was on a downer or causing trouble.

wtf when this happen?
When she lived in the flat. She admitted it proudly in the podcast.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Guess who I saw This morning while sitting in A&E with my daughter- none other than Benjamin!! He must be working away again if it wasn’t him it was his double

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Rosacea tends to be uneven too which makes it hard to hide. Her redness is all over so I’d agree it’s likely her heart/poor circulation. I often think she reminds me of old people when they don’t look very well, and they have that blotchiness/mottled look to their skin. It’s astonishing how much weight she has gained in recent years especially as she’d be more active than ever walking Bonnie. She must seriously be packing the calories in.
I have rosacea. I only have it on my cheeks and certain things trigger it and make it worse. By looking at Brogan’s skin I’d say she hasn’t got it as it’s really obvious when you do.

Reactions: 13
Imagine Brogan doing what I eat in a day video :oops:

Or in her case how many bottles of Pepsi Max can I down in a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
are you secretly one of the guys who she ‘evicted’? 😂 you seem particularly annoyed about that one particular Brogie Blast from the Past!
Nah, I just like to remind people she’s a vindictive twit. Always nice to let new people know what she’s like.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whenever I read about stuff that is cheugy, I always think of Brogan. Ugg boots and Tiffany necklaces galore.

(however, it probs applies to a lot of us here, including me, and most others in their late twenties 😂 we are no longer cool!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ohhh was this to do with the guys who were apprently harassing her ?
these boys were a couple too. i rewatched some of the vlogs before she took them down. she said the guys upstairs were a couple and they would bring their friends round for drinks, which brogie went to a few times.....

EDIT: so maybe she harrassed them lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The chip is still on the shoulder, she’s spent about 5 of the first 10 minutes of the podcast talking about not going to uni. Not going to uni has become the new “my family own a beach hut” and “my brother Fraser works on a super yacht”.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I do wonder how shes not got diabetes yet every time i look shes got bigger its so bad
Youth, if she was older her body would have struggled to repair the damage she has been doing with the 2 L Pepsi daily drinking problem.
It's going to get really hard to get rid of the weight and chance of diabetes if she continues to ignore her issues.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.