Brogan Tate #58 years old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ does she ever not stop spending money on tit 🙄🙄 surely with all this money going spare every month (literally hundreds of £’s) she can just buy herself the Nintendo Switch she apparently wanted so bad?! 🤔🙄

Reactions: 15

In case anyone wants to read some reviews!!! Honest reviews that B² can't delete!!! I don't use apple so can't review but there's some good ones there if you need a smile!!!! #bossbabes #steamingpileofshit
This is so weird, I recently got an iPad as I'm getting more into digital art and I was browsing Apple Podcasts and remember this suckfest of a pod. I searched it and it says it's 5* with only one review, but when I opened your link it shows more reviews and 3.1*... Does anyone know why this happens??

• Wow
Reactions: 8
'(obviously was too short they always are in Zara') because you don't buy the right size! I have a dress from couple years ago and because I've put on lockdown weight when I tried it on again it did fit but it was much shorter because my butt got bigger! No shame, no lies. Over lockdown I ate too much & didn't move enough. simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I really don’t get it - how could anyone look at Bogie Tat and thing “yes, this woman is a perfect representative for my brand.” The mind boggles.

Reactions: 23
We're breezing through this forum! How many pages is it we usually start fresh? Thinking about thread titles whilst I'm bored on training at work!

Reactions: 13
Starting to think if brogan is THAT petty that since Charlotte did a campaign on the importance of using spf, that she's now refusing to use it to try and prove a point 😆

That's fine hun, Charlotte is 4 years older than you and you look10 years older than her

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder if Bogie had a meltdown when she saw Charlotte posted about having a input into influencer lists.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Christ does she ever not stop spending money on tit 🙄🙄 surely with all this money going spare every month (literally hundreds of £’s) she can just buy herself the Nintendo Switch she apparently wanted so bad?! 🤔🙄
What happened to her asking her family and friends for birthday money towards it? Bare faced cheek of it in a pandemic.

We're breezing through this forum! How many pages is it we usually start fresh? Thinking about thread titles whilst I'm bored on training at work!
Around 50 I think.

Reactions: 9
She should do a “spending no money for 10 days” video. With the exception of her mortgage, bills and food, do a food shop to last the 10 days and see if she can spend no money. When you consciously stop spending money you realise how much you were wasting

Reactions: 25
Ah the switch we never heard anymore about when it came round to her birthday!

Reactions: 12
It’s not like she’s spending on anything useful.
They wanted a sofa and a log burner in the kitchen so why isn’t she putting money towards those things? They could have paid someone to do the utility for them with the money she squanders away, had the downstairs toilet updated or had the flooring fitted throughout the rest of the downstairs.

She’s very selfish with her money. I love to spend money on my house so I don’t understand her total lack of interest.

She should do a “spending no money for 10 days” video. With the exception of her mortgage, bills and food, do a food shop to last the 10 days and see if she can spend no money. When you consciously stop spending money you realise how much you were wasting
I think that would be a smack in the face to the people who have no choice but to not spend on anything other than essentials. Could you imagine her tantrums and struggles when she wanted to order a Micky Mouse tshirt but couldn’t? She would fill baskets up ready to check out before the last day was over.

Last edited:
Ah the switch we never heard anymore about when it came round to her birthday!
Clearly wasn’t happy about not getting it for her birthday when she could easily afford it herself 🙄 greedy cow!

It’s not like she’s spending on anything useful.
They wanted a sofa and a log burner in the kitchen so why isn’t she putting money towards those things? They could have paid someone to do the utility for them with the money she squanders away, had the downstairs toilet updated or had the flooring fitted throughout the rest of the downstairs.
Oh yeah what happened to the sofa they were meant to be getting?! Totally forgot about that 😂 and she clearly wanted one gifted from that company she was looking at.

"they're always short in zara" flippin' eck Bogie, no they're not, you just won't face reality and buy your size. There really is some deep rooted psychological issue, there must be, it's literally just spend, spend, spend everyday on tat ! and yes the nintendo switch she wanted sew bad, never to be heard about again, most probably got too overwhelmed with 'my time at portia'

Reactions: 16
"they're always short in zara" flippin' eck Bogie, no they're not, you just won't face reality and buy your size. There really is some deep rooted psychological issue, there must be, it's literally just spend, spend, spend everyday on tat ! and yes the nintendo switch she wanted sew bad, never to be heard about again, most probably got too overwhelmed with 'my time at portia'
but the Stacey Solomon dresses WERENT?! Is she blind!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh yeah what happened to the sofa they were meant to be getting?! Totally forgot about that 😂 and she clearly wanted one gifted from that company she was looking at.
There’s been no mention of it.. I think she only tagged them because they have worked with other influencers.

• Haha
it warms my swinging brick of a heart to know that Brogre isn't getting a free sofa for her dive kitchen :giggle::giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Log Burner are also terrible for the environment. They look beautiful yes, but they are just destroying the planet - there's also talk about getting them banned because of it. Hope she gets a fake one!

• Wow
Log Burner are also terrible for the environment. They look beautiful yes, but they are just destroying the planet - there's also talk about getting them banned because of it. Hope she gets a fake one!
I don’t think Cruise ship begging Brogan buying the same damn play suit in 80 colours is too concerned about the environment.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.