Brogan Tate #58 years old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone give me a quick recent recap on this one? I don’t want to go through 36 pages (sorry).
I unsubscribed from Brogan a good while back when she started to become really insufferable, when she was working at Jimmy’s Coffee and had a PT at David Lloyd? She moved back home briefly aswell, back when she was with that Paul guy I think his name was, the one who worked in hospitality!
I know she got with Benji but haven’t bothered to keep up on her since.
I remember years ago with all the info she dropped in videos I managed to find where she lived with her mum, a two storey house near the beach and managed to find her Dad and his new fancy lady on Facebook! Was interesting!

Is Fraser still fit?!! :D

• Sick
Reactions: 7
That vlog with her crying from the doctors is when she started going downhill for me personally. The stupid faux science intolerance nonsense, the SW weight ins and her break downs, the gross Pepsi max chicken thing they make etc.

I know I have said it several times, but she is just plain dumb and uneducated. There are so so many resources online about how to slim down - all for free. You just need to have the motivation and dedication. Given that she likes to purchase her happiness I won’t be surprised if one day she goes and gets lipo.

Reactions: 23
[/QUOTE]
was he ever?
[/QUOTE]
I feel like he was! In a geeky sort of way.
I have a strange taste in men.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can anyone give me a quick recent recap on this one? I don’t want to go through 36 pages (sorry).
I unsubscribed from Brogan a good while back when she started to become really insufferable, when she was working at Jimmy’s Coffee and had a PT at David Lloyd? She moved back home briefly aswell, back when she was with that Paul guy I think his name was, the one who worked in hospitality!
I know she got with Benji but haven’t bothered to keep up on her since.
I remember years ago with all the info she dropped in videos I managed to find where she lived with her mum, a two storey house near the beach and managed to find her Dad and his new fancy lady on Facebook! Was interesting!

Gonna try..
she now owns a house with myboyfriendbenjiblesshisheart (MBBBHH)
And a dog, Bonnie.
She has a podcast with mybestfriendbianca who is the most irritating pain in the ass ever.
She is stuck at just below 80k subs on YT because she keeps on deleting everyone.
She has an empty life, shopping addiction, wanna be posh nasal voice that makes uou wanna pull on your eyelashes one by one, completely dependent on MBBBHH but at the same time bossing him around all the time...
It seems like she is waiting for a proposal but MBBBHH reminds her on every possible opportunity that it aint happening anytime soon..

That's it.. can't think of anyfink else. Honestly the most interesting part about her is this thread!

Go click on that pink wiki button, everything is there..

(Fraser? fit? euh 😶)

Reactions: 16
Gonna try..
she now owns a house with myboyfriendbenjiblesshisheart (MBBBHH)
And a dog, Bonnie.
She has a podcast with mybestfriendbianca who is the most irritating pain in the ass ever.
She is stuck at just below 80k subs on YT because she keeps on deleting everyone.
She has an empty life, shopping addiction, wanna be posh nasal voice that makes uou wanna pull on your eyelashes one by one, completely dependent on MBBBHH but at the same time bossing him around all the time...
It seems like she is waiting for a proposal but MBBBHH reminds her on every possible opportunity that it aint happening anytime soon..

That's it.. can't think of anyfink else. Honestly the most interesting part about her is this thread!

Go click on that pink wiki button, everything is there..

(Fraser? fit? euh 😶)
Ah thanks! I didn’t know about that pink wiki button!
I just found Fraser on FB, he looks alright, gimme a break! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
had her vlog on whilst falling asleep last night so might have misunderstood, she didn’t like the maxi dress that actually looked good on her and fitted well but liked the jumpsuit that she has millions of where she looked like a stuffed sausage!?

this girl is honestly deluded when it comes to her looks.

Reactions: 21
Anyone remember that program 'What not to wear' with Susanah and Trinny? I feel Brogie would be a contender for this.

She just has no idea what flatters her, this jumpsuit is so wrong for her body shape in so many ways!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Even if she likes the way she looks in it. Surely it's still uncomfortably tight 🤷🏼‍♀️ I actually really liked the maxi dress on her!

It really bugged me when she kept saying "we" in the latest video... "we're going to TK Maxx" made me think she was shopping with a friend but she was on her own?? So weird.

Reactions: 13
You mean... this one? 🙈 With bonus towel 😂😂
View attachment 570541
😂 I saw this one and wondered the same but I think the other one was a lighter fabric like her new one.

It really bugged me when she kept saying "we" in the latest video... "we're going to TK Maxx" made me think she was shopping with a friend but she was on her own?? So weird.
I thought this too, I expected her to pan the camera around and we with someone but she was alone in the car. I don’t think there was a lunch date.

FE150BD5-34F4-44F0-A102-471A0AFC4C5E.jpeg

Im thinking of this one but it could be the same, just worn and stretched to death.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I wish I had the same level of confidence as Brogan when she introduces her channel to new viewers even when her videos barely scrape 10% of her stagnant sub count.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When you watch her try this on and expect her to say ‘ this one doesn’t fit’ but she says ‘ I love it!!’ Sorry what?!? Are we seeing the same outfit here? It doesn’t bloody fit at all
Now I'm not being nasty because I'm a big girl myself but seeing that picture makes me ooze with confidence knowing I'm doing something about my weight. She's a mess and it doesn't fit at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How will she sit down in the jumpsuit? How will it not rip? How did those other jumpsuits not rip? So many questions.... 😂

• Haha
How will she sit down in the jumpsuit? How will it not rip? How did those other jumpsuits not rip? So many questions.... 😂
I have some questions too.
How many jumpsuits does she now own?
How many jumpsuits does one person need?
Why do all of her jumpsuits have similar patterns/colours?

So many questions! :unsure:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.