Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s reposted someone’s story to her own where they are brown nosing her and she’s edited it to remove Bethany Francesca from the story tag 🤣
0EF8B67B-993B-4E0C-9E18-38B4E0E096E7.png
DA404CC7-785D-4D51-996D-C56FBDEF97B0.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 129

Laur91

VIP Member
Azaylia has passed, it's just heartbreaking and that stupid little bitch is kicking off because she can't bag a free hoilday?? Selfish horrible cow
It’s tragic and heartbreaking but it hasn’t got anything to do with Brogan? It’s a stretch taking issue with her because someone’s child has sadly passed away

Reactions: 95

disneys

VIP Member
Can I just say something .. I have been going through a really rough time in my personal life over the last few weeks (I am fine , I really am .. but trying for baby Disney’s #2 is a very tricky journey) and just wanted to say that coming on here and reading your comments really is the highlight of my day some days .. I wish I could meet you all and have a drink with you all , I just know we’d be such good friends !

sorry I’ve not been so active on here but know I am lurking and howling with laughter at all the nonsense bogie does and all your hilarious commentary on it

I can’t believe people think tattle is a negative space .. I’ve never felt such community online in my life ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 76

limited75

VIP Member
Well guys, it's that time again.

I can confirm that for month of April Bogie spent £1,016 on tat she didn't need.

Is she any happier because of it? NO
Could she have put that money into a pension, general savings, towards her garden? - YES
Will she change her spending habits? er definitely NOT!

So run down of totals for each month since the beginning of 2021.............

Jan - £718
Feb - £988
March - £1,541
April - £1,016

That's £4,263 in 4 months!!!! and this is the stuff we know about 💲💲💲💲

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

Lola123

VIP Member
It’s tragic and heartbreaking but it hasn’t got anything to do with Brogan? It’s a stretch taking issue with her because someone’s child has sadly passed away
I hate how people keep posting these sorts of things, they did it for Prince Phillip too! Like brogan doesn’t have a duty to share them? And it’s probably better she doesn’t. What she should be sharing is posts about issues that still exist I.e racism etc
And also when did she purchase that purple mini backpack, looks new to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Polkadotsx

Chatty Member
Brogantate #58 years old

This needs to happen in the 50s guys, we have to do it at some point!! She's not getting any younger 👵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Lola123

VIP Member
The latest reel guys. THE LATEST REEL!

someone has to make that creepy little dance into a gif. Pleaseeeeee 🤣

also just to be that person...am I the only one that finds it really gross that she’s holding the dirty parcel up to her face?! It’s touching her lip! If she’s not careful it’s gonna start growing another “freckle” 😂😂😂

edit: PLUS she says they fit really well when they are clearly super short?! Wasn’t she complaining about this with Zara?!
If she lifts her arms up her ham sandwich is gonna be out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Cupcake12

VIP Member
I'd rather never go on holiday again than go on a bloody Disney cruise around the UK!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Mable912

VIP Member
The woman in the video is basically saying “if I put a picture of myself up in a dress, I’m not asking for your opinions, I look great and that’s that”.

Brogan then posts a video of all the nice comments she’s had showing her replying to them saying thanks etc.

So basically, brogan, what you’re saying is, people ARE allowed to express their opinions about your dresses on your post, as long as they’re only nice ones.

🙄🙄

Reactions: 52