Brogan Tate #57 This was supposed to be thread 56 but we ‘sized up’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who Charlotte is referring to 🤔
She was left over 4000 miles on her own by a girl who has no friends, barely any relationship with her family, has aged drastically and has absolutely no life so my mind immediately makes me think she means Brogan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope it's Brogan, I still deffo think there's been trouble in paradise, the post about the past, everything before myboyfriendbenji being deleted, the overly affectionate instagram display. All is not well at Mooney mansion tattlers ! and maybe charlotte's found out ? @aggytha we need some intel 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like there has to be some reason she has now privated those old vlogs? Seems a strange thing to do right before her 10 year anniversary video.

Reactions: 14
I was nosing through Benjis Instagram and I find it strange that he barley follows anyone, they are mostly people Brogan would follow like Gary and Adam. Doesn’t strike me as people Benji would really be interested in and it definitely looks like someone has been through and removed anyone Brogan might not like.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
My best friend called her boyfriend bub or bubs when we were 16. It gave me the serious ick and this was back in 2005 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think if you’ve got pet names or nicknames for each other they should be private. Me and my husband have nicknames for each other but then we aren’t trying to prove to everyone we’re SEW in love by using them publicly 😎
Surely he should just be calling her b, because that’s her nickname didn’t you know?! Everyone calls her b?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope it's Brogan, I still deffo think there's been trouble in paradise, the post about the past, everything before myboyfriendbenji being deleted, the overly affectionate instagram display. All is not well at Mooney mansion tattlers ! and maybe charlotte's found out ? @aggytha we need some intel 🧐
Well it’s been liked by Ellie Steadman who was recently hired into the same part of Disney U.K. that Charlotte works for (Ellie’s been hired within buying) so I think there’s a chance it could be about Brogan. So cryptic and curious. Frankly anyone who posts attention seeking things like that (talking about Charlotte’s post) that give half a story and reallllllly annoying too!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was nosing through Benjis Instagram and I find it strange that he barley follows anyone, they are mostly people Brogan would follow like Gary and Adam. Doesn’t strike me as people Benji would really be interested in and it definitely looks like someone has been through and removed anyone Brogan might not like.
Didn’t you know benjis eyes aren’t allowed to look at anything without bogey’s approval or allowance? She controls his Instagram so it’s hardly a surprise she also controls his life.
I honestly wouldn’t dream of dictating who my husband sees, talks to, works with, follows on social media etc. He was still friends on Facebook with his ex when we got married. I remember she messaged to congratulate him and he freaked and wouldn’t reply 🤣 I thought it was sweet and said perhaps it made her think, maybe she thought one day it would be her marrying him. We’re a couple but we are different people. If you can’t trust your partner then there’s no relationship worth having and living in each other’s pockets isn’t healthy.
Surely he should just be calling her b, because that’s her nickname didn’t you know?! Everyone calls her b?
Oh god I’m sew stupid. Of course he must surely be calling her B?! Everybody calls her B......

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I imagine her trying clothes on for him would be a nightmare. She would be dead whiney and flustered with a bright red face and on the verge of crying. He couldn’t tell her she looks tit or there would be a meltdown.
"Yesss fashunnn bubb werk it 🤙🤙.... wait bub isn't that a bit sma..."

"WHAT??? 😡😤

"Smart!! Smart bub I was gonna say smart promise ... fashunn 🤙😊🥴"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
More overpriced tat that looks like a nightie her Nana would wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@limited75 sorry to ask, have you got that sign studio tote bag on the expenses SS?
I’ve just looked on the website and £28 for a tote/shopper bag is insane! What happened to the good old ones for less than £5 that everywhere does like primark, sainsburizzz, etc?! In her story of the parcel it also shows a tube, mirror decals are around £11-12.50 by the looks of it but unsure if it’s a decal or something else. Just guessing things like planners and keyring aren’t sent in a tube to protect them. Also postage would be around £5 ish I think. It states the price depends on what you order and tracked would be more expensive.
@Esme Yes thank you, the tote is on the list.

This is the list so far everyone, let me know if I have missed anything.

M&S jumper£25
Disney denim skirt£35
Lakeland£30
Ikea haul£94.75
Boots haul£128
Jumpsuit£32
Coat from TK Maxx£30
Bumbag£30
Ralph Lauren Top£40
Light denim skirt£19.99
Purse£17.99
Monzo Plus Card£5per month
Youtube£15.99per month
Disney plus£5.99per month
Amazon primes£7.99per month
Netflix£5.99per month
Spotify£9.99per month
Calm app£2.41per month
Victoria in Details£2.00per month
Readly app£7.99per month
Fab fit fun£48.58per month
Itch flea/wormer subscription£10per month
Evangalist pasta£20per month
Epidemic sound for videos£39per month
Pink tote bag£28
Phone App£150
Stacey Solomon dress 1£30
Stacey Solomon dress 2£22
Stacey Solomon dress 3£22

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
All that money going spare every month and she STILL hasn’t at least attempted to make the garden look half decent! And it would even make good video content for her boring YouTube channel.

Reactions: 12
@Esme Yes thank you, the tote is on the list.

This is the list so far everyone, let me know if I have missed anything.

M&S jumper£25
Disney denim skirt£35
Lakeland£30
Ikea haul£94.75
Boots haul£128
Jumpsuit£32
Coat from TK Maxx£30
Bumbag£30
Ralph Lauren Top£40
Light denim skirt£19.99
Purse£17.99
Monzo Plus Card£5per month
Youtube£15.99per month
Disney plus£5.99per month
Amazon primes£7.99per month
Netflix£5.99per month
Spotify£9.99per month
Calm app£2.41per month
Victoria in Details£2.00per month
Readly app£7.99per month
Fab fit fun£48.58per month
Itch flea/wormer subscription£10per month
Evangalist pasta£20per month
Epidemic sound for videos£39per month
Pink tote bag£28
Phone App£150
Stacey Solomon dress 1£30
Stacey Solomon dress 2£22
Stacey Solomon dress 3£22
There was a primark haul in her chatty vlog last week - I'm sorry I cannot bring myself to watch again for the totals if anyone can do it 🙈

Reactions: 15
To compare to our lazy lump Brogan......I saw Sophie's Insta reel (Sophie and Dave) on New Look's Instagram & just seen blogger houseofpaperdoll I follow who is in her 40s (although she looks younger than Brogan I might add) also working with New Look - both had hair brushed, bit of make up, decent backdrops, clothes that suit them and ya know....effort!.......and there there is Brogan 😂. I honestly cannot believe this is her job when she makes zero effort. At least brush your hair and put a bit of lippy on if you are trying attract brands ffs :rolleyes:😂 its like she just rolls out of bed and shoves on some clothes for the camera and then rolls back into bed.

also need the tea on the Charlotte Ruff tweet 🕵️‍♀️.......come on Charlotte, more clues!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.