Brogan Tate #57 This was supposed to be thread 56 but we ‘sized up’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a primark haul in her chatty vlog last week - I'm sorry I cannot bring myself to watch again for the totals if anyone can do it 🙈
oh goodness yes, ok maybe I should take one for the team and watch that one, thank you!

Reactions: 5
oh goodness yes, ok maybe I should take one for the team and watch that one, thank you!
Legend! I seem to have sprained my ankle on our evening walk with our dog so am already in enough pain 🤣🤣 Sitting with a pack of frozen veg on my ankle 🙄🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It really annoys me when people post that cryptic tit.. if your brave enough to say it, say it... if not shut up!

Reactions: 10
@Esme Yes thank you, the tote is on the list.

This is the list so far everyone, let me know if I have missed anything.

M&S jumper£25
Disney denim skirt£35
Lakeland£30
Ikea haul£94.75
Boots haul£128
Jumpsuit£32
Coat from TK Maxx£30
Bumbag£30
Ralph Lauren Top£40
Light denim skirt£19.99
Purse£17.99
Monzo Plus Card£5per month
Youtube£15.99per month
Disney plus£5.99per month
Amazon primes£7.99per month
Netflix£5.99per month
Spotify£9.99per month
Calm app£2.41per month
Victoria in Details£2.00per month
Readly app£7.99per month
Fab fit fun£48.58per month
Itch flea/wormer subscription£10per month
Evangalist pasta£20per month
Epidemic sound for videos£39per month
Pink tote bag£28
Phone App£150
Stacey Solomon dress 1£30
Stacey Solomon dress 2£22
Stacey Solomon dress 3£22
Didn’t see say she pays £15pm for Monzo now? 🙊🙊

Reactions: 12
I hope it's Brogan, I still deffo think there's been trouble in paradise, the post about the past, everything before myboyfriendbenji being deleted, the overly affectionate instagram display. All is not well at Mooney mansion tattlers ! and maybe charlotte's found out ? @aggytha we need some intel 🧐
don’t want to overshare and break the rules! 🤣 butttt yeah I think Brogan is definitely over compensating and trying to make it look as if everything is normal and perfect... but I’m not convinced that all is as it seems 🧐

..and I am definitely not convinced he wrote that gross Instagram comment. If he did and it WAS genuine, they probably deserve each other to be honest 🤣🤣🤣 sickening

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
don’t want to overshare and break the rules! 🤣 butttt yeah I think Brogan is definitely over compensating and trying to make it look as if everything is normal and perfect... but I’m not convinced that all is as it seems 🧐

..and I am definitely not convinced he wrote that gross Instagram comment. If he did and it WAS genuine, they probably deserve each other to be honest 🤣🤣🤣 sickening
I don't think Benji wrote that insta comment either, i think Brogan always posts as if its from Benji when its really her,
totally agree if he did though 😬 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16

Oh no of course, just wondering if his van will be suddenly making trips to Brighton ...
That Instagram comment was so bad wasn’t it I threw up a bit 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a thought the other day about the reason why brogan mentioned benji having had his jab for the cruise but she hasn’t - I think she wants Disney to know that if she had her jab she could go. A 50% against a 0%. I don’t believe it was innocent, and it was such an odd thing to say unless she was hoping they’d suddenly sort her vaccine so number 1 Disney vlogger could go. She’s still retweeting the cruise info and now I’m wondering if perhaps charlottes tweet is because she knows Disney are going to invite some people along and they asked for her input and she put a big fat ❌ next to brogans name. Karma and all that.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Think she’s trying to rebrand herself as more of an Instagramer than a YouTuber and will eventually hide more and more of her videos.
Also she’s probably embarrassed how much ambition she used to have vs how little her channel has actually grown.

@aggytha Oo sounds like you know stuff! Can you give us some clues/ tell us in code 😆

Reactions: 15

Now can you go all Carmichael and tap out some morse code? please be Megan 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m so sorry to be late to the party ladies, I cannot believe my eyes with this supremely unflattering reel. The carefree curtain hitch at the crotch finished me off.

And the demented Cabbage Patch jig? No words.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m so sorry to be late to the party ladies, I cannot believe my eyes with this supremely unflattering reel. The carefree curtain hitch at the crotch finished me off.

she actually does looks like one of those cabbage patch kids 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She dressed like my mum used to dress and looks like how my mum looks (she’s dead btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is such a selfish POS all you care about it traveling!?
100%this! Was going to say the same thing.

Hey guess what Brogan, yes I miss travelling and going on a plane but what I miss more is being able to hug my parents, being able to spend time with loved ones indoors rather than freezing outside.

But then we could never expect Brogan to show her love for friends or family BECOS SHE DOESN'T REALLY HAVE ANY!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.