Brogan Tate #57 This was supposed to be thread 56 but we ‘sized up’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
waiting on her pinning BENJJJJssshhh's comment
Bet he can hardly hold his uh...excitement for Ogre..I mean Brogre' s private fashunnn haul.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Was it @Acidnationx that was the absolute QWEEN of the hidden vlogs uploaded to the google?
would privating more videos mean less income from the ads? 🤞🏻 It’s actually pathetic she only wants to show her life once she’s with benji. She’s definitely one of those people who can’t be single and being in a couple is the epitome of their existence. That’s why she does nothing when he’s away for work, can’t even cook properly because she’s just waiting for him. She clearly has time in the week and could discover new walks with Bonnie to show benji at the weekend - that’s what I do with my toddler during the week and then when my husband joins us we show him something we’ve discovered, a new route, a house for sale to snoop on right move at 😂
Haha yes that was I. I'll have a look after work and get on the case 🧐 what a weirdo she is!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Brogan dear since we know you like to have a secret read here let me give you some advice about clothing yourself: if a dress won’t ever cover your chubrub undergarments it is too short!! If a dress shown your back rolls it is too tight! If a dress cuts your legs off and makes them look like tree trunks it is unflattering for you! This dress does it all!

The dresses are bad in every way but her being awkward while trying to be cute or sexy - that is just pure cringe gold. The supposed myboyfriendBenji comment and her reply are just the cherry on the top of this train wreck. Too bad Binky is sooo busy with her boyfriend and moving she doesn’t have the time to defend Bee from all the mean folk.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't want to alarm anyone, but vlogs 60-70 don't seem to work on the way back machine 🥺🥺🥺 Will try more later but not a good start!

Edit: might have found a way around it. Will report back later!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just caught up on the dress fiasco. I liked the comparison photo with the other girl who was actually wearing her size. Seems like those dresses should be knee length but yet again, Brogan thinks just because it fits its the right size.

Nope nope nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just checked on here and I don’t know if I find it hilarious or if I feel embarrassed for her, the dresses don’t look right hun, soz. I wonder if she’ll give them away in her giveaway ? They’ll need to hire a 7.5 tonne truck to deliver the giveaway there’s so much tat 😬 and next we have the comment 😂 bubbs is a new one and fashun 😬 must be reading here 😂

Reactions: 9
She needs to learn that people don’t always comment to be mean, nobody in her life will give her the truth and it’s what she needs to hear. Real friends would be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
3 new Stacey Solomon in the style dresses to add to the list. I got one the same as her that arrived today and they are a really generous fit. I’m usually between a 10 and a 12 in dresses, got the 10 and it’s still nice and loose and roomy so wonder how the size 16 will fit on her? Probably like the other dresses she has that are meant to be flowy but she wears them tight

100%, in the styles sizing overall is generous. I am a 8/10 normally and get 6/8 from ITS i'd say she's probably an 18 or 20 going with how they fit.

Reactions: 9
She needs to learn that people don’t always comment to be mean, nobody in her life will give her the truth and it’s what she needs to hear. Real friends would be honest.
I'd genuinely like to see her in an outfit that actually flatters her! Not even saying it because it's her but those dresses are truly not right on her, is a mix of her shape and also the size dress she went for.
I love the feeling when you put on a dress and it just feels perfect for your figure

Reactions: 16
I'd genuinely like to see her in an outfit that actually flatters her! Not even saying it because it's her but those dresses are truly not right on her, is a mix of her shape and also the size dress she went for.
I love the feeling when you put on a dress and it just feels perfect for your figure
What would flatter her though? I’m not sure at this point! I think she looks quite good in jeans and a vest top with a cardigan but otherwise I can’t think what else!

(don’t come at me for the cardigan you lot, I’m 28 and bloody love a cardigan. Some of us are grandmas and want to hide our bingo wings alright 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What part of sunburn, no make up, hair a mess, tv ariel, poor background and ill fitting dresses is she hoping will appeal to Stacey Solomon/In the style? I've actual second hand embarrassment for her. For gods sake Brogan put some effort in

Don't even get me started on Benji's comment...she's fooling nobody with public declarations we all know her relationships rubbish

What would flatter her though? I’m not sure at this point! I think she looks quite good in jeans and a vest top with a cardigan but otherwise I can’t think what else!

(don’t come at me for the cardigan you lot, I’m 28 and bloody love a cardigan. Some of us are grandmas and want to hide our bingo wings alright 😂)
There is nothing wrong with the style of dress she had it just needed to fit her properly

Reactions: 20

Haha I have no idea - I have an hourglass figure so like things that nip in at the waist. I'd have thought maybe wrap style dresses would be better on her? Not sure what shape she has, apple shape?
And I love a cardigan too!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There is nothing wrong with the style of dress she had it just needed to fit her properly
agree however do think the light green colour accentuates the redness in her skin when she wears it though so I didn’t feel that dress would be very flattering either way tbh.

Reactions: 10
I could understand where her posts and rants were coming from today IF she was a kind and nice person herself. How dare she criticise someone for simply being honest about those dresses when she is so unkind about people and directly to them via DMs etc!

you can’t put your whole life online - and make you sole income from it - if you can’t take any criticism or feedback. When she cashes in those invoices from brands it would do her well to remind herself that it’s the people who follow her, engage and watch her videos who made that money for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She needs to wear dresses that come just above her knee and bin those horrible white granny pumps she wears with her jumpsuits.

A while ago she made a video and she was wearing a checked shirt and did her hair like she used to and she looked way better dressing her age but it was a one off and back to those scruffy buns.

Reactions: 13
I’m a size 18 so nothing against people carrying a bit of weight but those dresses look awful on Brogan. Too short and don’t suit her figure at all

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.