Brogan Tate #57 This was supposed to be thread 56 but we ‘sized up’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s the year anniversary of the Becca Rose drama, A YEAR! Old Brogs has kept us busy since 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Can you imagine all the tit she would pack in a baby bag!! She would need a suitcase if it’s anything like all the crap she takes on a 5min dog walk

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She can’t even bear to have Bonnie sleep upstairs never mind a baby that wakes up the second your head hits the pillow.

Reactions: 17
Yes, it's beccarose day ! the 4th May will go down in Bogie Tattle lore, we're gonna get another saga when mingy binky has the fallout

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guys, has anyone been able to get the hidden vlogs?? I wrote to bogtrotter on insta and asked why she took them down and her response was "Sorry! You only miss 10 x"

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don’t think these reels are doing anything for her. The reel was posted 7 hours ago and the engagement is so low! The reel was poor, there is a clip of them eating and drinking and brogans typical “this is SO yum” facial expression (obviously!)

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I don’t think these reels are doing anything for her. The reel was posted 7 hours ago and the engagement is so low! The reel was poor, there is a clip of them eating and drinking and brogans typical “this is SO yum” facial expression (obviously!)
They are tit and random as hell.
She’s like a one hit wonder as she mentions something once and then never again.

Reactions: 12
They are tit and random as hell.
She’s like a one hit wonder as she mentions something once and then never again.
She’s just lost her way, there is nothing for existing followers or new followers to enjoy. It’s just so random, her reels are all different and pointless. I often sit and watch reels during my daughters nap and there are so many creative people out there! I’ve found so many new pages to follow and their reels are genuinely interesting and enjoyable 😂

Reactions: 12
All that hard work of editing that reel of her face in parts rather than showing what she’s actually eating/looking at 🤷🏻‍♀️...
9A458185-29FE-46F5-89C8-60D2554F9B74.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
And does anyone know who that random ass couple are on the left of her Star Wars collage?

Reactions: 1
I think she should make more content Disney related e.g. favourite rides, best places to eat, which hotels to stay at and why, things to do in each park, best times to go and best food carts. Many Disney sloggers are doing this and they are quite popular and still get views months/years later if you use the right title and hastags.

Reactions: 4
Couldn't imagine Brogan with a baby, she doesn't seem maternal at all.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.