Brogan Tate #57 This was supposed to be thread 56 but we ‘sized up’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
R.e. Kids, she wouldnt want to give up her beloved office and spare rum. God knows where she'd put it all

Reactions: 13
Brogan doesn’t want kids, she is too selfish at her present state. The only reason she would get prego is to trap my myboyfriendbenji. How would she raise the kid is he is not even home?

Reactions: 15
Brogan do not have a baby!!
Joking aside can you imagine 🙄 she would never cope!!

Reactions: 9
I honestly wouldn’t say this about anyone but she shouldn’t be a mother , at least not yet

she’s incredibly selfish and I think she needs some therapy for her childhood issues/narcissistic tendencies before she has a baby of her own

• Heart
Reactions: 44
There seems to be quite a lot of influencers pregnant or just had a baby at the moment so she is probably wanting to jump on another bandwagon. She is so selfish and lazy. She can barely give Bonnie enough walks, you can't just leave a baby whilst you lazy it up in bed everyday. Its non-stop and bye bye time to yourself. She can't handle washing up or cleaning, how the F would she cope by herself with a baby.

Although the baby at birth would be far more advanced at colouring in than Brogan ever would.

I also think she could be one of those girls that would get pregnant to trap her fella. I have known quite a few. They are with their boyfriends a while, no sign of a ring (for a reason!) and so they trap the guy with a baby ( I know it takes 2 to tango but girls can be deceiving). It never ends well though, everyone I know where is obvious they have done that they have spilt up later down the line and its always been a messy break up and heartbreaking for the kid.

Reactions: 18
I think it makes people look like show offs if they post loads of loved up stuff on social media. Either that or they are trying to prove a point of how happy they are like brogan when in fact they are feeling the complete opposite.

I’m sure most people roll their eyes at people who post a lot of loved up pics and gushing messages on social media. A lot of people act like they are celebrity couples when in fact most people who see these posts will find it nauseating.

My mum and dad have been married 30 years and aren’t even on social media. There’s no need to tell everybody how much you love each other as no one else really cares 😂 I don’t feel the need to tell everybody on Instagram how much I love my boyfriend every day as I don’t have to prove myself to other people.
I feel totally differently about it so it’s each to their own. I love seeing posts and photos of my friends and family on their socials regardless of whether they’re ordinary everyday things or whether they’re loved up mushy ones, especially when I know that they are genuinely happy in real life. I don‘t see it as having to prove anything (for some it may be but we all know which friends are faking it). I’m probably not much younger than your parents so maybe it’s a generational thing. I don’t have lots of young people on my page so I probably don’t see as many of these types of posts as you do. At the end of the day, we all use our SM’s differently and interpret things differently, there’s no right or wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
On the pregnancy thing, how likely it is on the coil? Like she made such a song and dance about getting one. We’d have known if she was going give it removed. brogie wants to get engaged, it’s what she’s desperate for! Kids is one thing I think they’ll eventually break up over, whether it’s because one of them wants them or the other doesn’t or after they’ve had kids.
Well I got pregnant on the coil (i miscarried) so it's possible but you have to have sex to get pregnant and I really can't see that they do 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine how damaged her child would be? Spoiled rotten to the core with no friends, a mother that would fall out with every parents in the school playground and alienate them.

Reactions: 19
I don't think Benji and Brogan want children or will have children ever. I might be wrong but I don't think I am 😂 Brogan especially doesn't seem motherly (not saying you have to be super maternal to be a mum,many women aren't maternal but are brilliant mums) Perhaps Benji does want them deep down but can't if he is with Brogan as she isn't bothered. Maybe in the future that will be the catalyst for the end of their relationship? It's fun to speculate 😂

Reactions: 12
I could see Brogan wanting a kid when youtube etc dries up and she needs an excuse to not get a job.

Reactions: 14
If Brogan had a kid that poor dog would disappear off the face of the earth and it would never be addressed. Anyone that asked its whereabouts would be blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On a purely selfish note , if she’s pregnant when I’m not I will riot 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 26
From the side that looks manic... 😂View attachment 558507
That photo of Brogan with Chewbacca...... 😬 Chewbacca must have been think wtaf 😂, complete manic - why can't she just be normal and relax and enjoy things without it all being this weird manic, forced fake happiness for the camera...she looks unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I got pregnant on the coil (i miscarried) so it's possible but you have to have sex to get pregnant and I really can't see that they do 🤢
Me too *hugs* I fell pregnant with the non-hormone coil - and since heard quite a few people have also. I guess we all know nothings 100% effective when it comes to contraception but I used to think it was near impossible to fall preg with coil. Wrongo lol.

Anyways, what the hell is this!?!
C6279C92-E67D-4E38-B30E-81A3C3EEF49A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh god could you imagine the Broji Baby it wouldn’t even have a good night story just a tablet with readly on 🙄 she’d most likely have the camera out vlogging during labour too ! I think you’re all right she’s deffo the type to trap benji !

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
See she didn’t add the year to that... when did she win that award?
475CCEF4-B599-4023-8269-C88483A80135.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.