Brogan Tate #57 This was supposed to be thread 56 but we ‘sized up’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't imagine Brogan with a baby, she doesn't seem maternal at all.
I think she would get quire stressed and loose her temper but would love her child and be quite overprotective when they get older.

Reactions: 10
I think she would get quire stressed and loose her temper but would love her child and be quite overprotective when they get older.
Her relationship will be the same as her and honey j’s. Messed up, unequal and with cracks that have been patched over

Reactions: 27
guys got a budget sorted for my garden starting it in June an have been going crazy over garden decor 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So funny when zoeys explaining her fear of sickness. And says it's like being strapped into a roller coaster and not knowing what's coming... obviously not me!! Yes zoey cos obviously on the whole people with a phobia of sick avoid roller coasters.... right brogan? Oh tit wait.
guys got a budget sorted for my garden starting it in June an have been going crazy over garden decor 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:
Are you getting solar lights!? I love mine!

Reactions: 2
I think she should make more content Disney related e.g. favourite rides, best places to eat, which hotels to stay at and why, things to do in each park, best times to go and best food carts. Many Disney sloggers are doing this and they are quite popular and still get views months/years later if you use the right title and hastags.
That would require her to have knowledge, which she doesn’t have 😂

I love how you post little random house updates 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She could have done the clear out and painting of the utility while Benji was at work. I bet it’s all still waiting for her to disappear to the tip with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't watch her app video I'll literally die of boredom! What was the £150 app???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was it the club house one? I don’t know much about it by I zoned out when she said it was invite only?
Think it was Calm. She got a lifetime subscription for £150 (I think?) on a Black Friday deal

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh defo & fairy lights ordered a bee set of them
Off topic but I got some from B&m, they’re honestly the best ones I’ve ever had and stay on all night! I got the 200 ones and they were £10! Two sets went round my whole garden fences (unbroken and freshly painted btw brogan - cost like £25 and took a day of effort. I am also fat and it was hard work but cmon)

• Heart
You do get some good deals at b and m’s like, but if you see a Citroen with a “convertible roof” pull up outside then head to the till asap 😜

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.