Brogan Tate #57 This was supposed to be thread 56 but we ‘sized up’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm.... would you really risk staying overnight onboard boats with strangers if you had an actual phobia? Would you stay multiple nights on a small catamaran with no escape route where's there's a increased risk of someone in the holiday party throwing up ...Or do crippling phobias suddenly disappear when the trips are free??

I have a mate who says she's allergic to olives. She's not, she just really doesn't like them. It does my nut in with the over dramatisation and need to label or self diagnose. It belittles the plight of people with genuinely debilitating mental illness/allergies/phobias.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She needs to duck off. I have emeophobia and there's no way I could go on all those trips she goes on. Especially cruises...

I'm like that... ive been known to run away from home and stay elsewhere if someone in my family has been sick and I've had many panic attacks due to it and I work with children and sickness bug season is the worst of my life. I wont even get in a car with people, due to the fact they might have travel sickness. There's definately more too it than 'not liking sick'.
This is where too many people jump on the bandwagon. Emetophobia is just like any other debilitating phobia and is serious. Just because people don’t like sick (which is the norm) they’re suddenly declaring to have emetophobia, just like brogan is here. I don’t like heights but I wouldn’t say I have acrophobia. I don’t like sick but have never said I have emetophobia. Like we’ve seen from the comments here, it causes serious distress and worry for people and affects their life, they genuinely suffer and it really pisses me off she has to claim she has it in efforts to get Zoe’s attention or more subscribers.

Reactions: 19
Thing is she could not like actually being sick and she has mentioned in the past she didn’t used to get too drunk because she was scared she’d be sick. So maybe she was but it’s not as bad. I also think her idea of fear is a bit weak, she’s got a very low pain threshold too, so I think much like the rest of her life something she fears has been labelled a phobia, funny how she’s also got a dog who could be sick....

Reactions: 9
I’m emetophobic and I’d love to do Medsailors but between the water & the partying and alcohol, I just couldn’t. Couldn’t watch the film with Chris Evans and the nice woolly jumper once I realised what was going to be happening for the next two hours either.

Reactions: 13
Her going on MedSailors holidays is confirmation that she does not suffer with emetophobia. It takes the piss out of those who actually do suffer, because their phobia would stop them from going on a yacht for even an hour let alone a trip, sleeping on board etc

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think we all know which little girl would love this 😂😂. Was in tesco just now and it was £15. Bet she will.
sorry to show my brogan side but have they been reduced?! They were £40 last week but for £15 I might make a trip 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Although I’m not convinced all is well between Brogan & Ben, I do have to disagree with those who are saying that the couples who post lovey dovey stuff on socials are ALWAYS the unhappiest. I’m not denying that couples who are unhappy in real life often do this - my best mate was always doing it with her husband but I knew that behind the scenes he was an abusive alcoholic and she was deeply miserable. (She is now free of him thank god). BUT just because a couple post loved up stuff it doesn’t mean they’re not happy. Sometimes they ARE as happy as they say they are! I post the occasional thing about my husband (birthdays, anniversaries, nights out etc) and everything I say in them is 100% true! He is the most amazing man I’ve ever met and after 25 years together, we are more in love than ever. So all I’m saying is, when you see loved up posts, don’t always assume they’re not authentic because sometimes they are. I just don’t think it’s a reliable yardstick by which to draw conclusions about other relationships.

As for my opinion on B&B, I’m not convinced that they’re as unhappy as we think they are. You’d be amazed by how many couples are happy to just rub along in the friend zone. It’s comfortable, it’s familiar and half the time they don’t even realise that that’s where their relationship has landed. I honestly can’t see a split anytime soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Although I’m not convinced all is well between Brogan & Ben, I do have to disagree with those who are saying that the couples who post lovey dovey stuff on socials are ALWAYS the unhappiest. I’m not denying that couples who are unhappy in real life often do this - my best mate was always doing it with her husband but I knew that behind the scenes he was an abusive alcoholic and she was deeply miserable. (She is now free of him thank god). BUT just because a couple post loved up stuff it doesn’t mean they’re not happy. Sometimes they ARE as happy as they say they are! I post the occasional thing about my husband (birthdays, anniversaries, nights out etc) and everything I say in them is 100% true! He is the most amazing man I’ve ever met and after 25 years together, we are more in love than ever. So all I’m saying is, when you see loved up posts, don’t always assume they’re not authentic because sometimes they are. I just don’t think it’s a reliable yardstick by which to draw conclusions about other relationships.

As for my opinion on B&B, I’m not convinced that they’re as unhappy as we think they are. You’d be amazed by how many couples are happy to just rub along in the friend zone. It’s comfortable, it’s familiar and half the time they don’t even realise that that’s where their relationship has landed. I honestly can’t see a split anytime soon.
Could I just ask, out of curiosity and not as any kind of “dig” or anything like that just a genuine question, why do you post things about your husband on anniversaries and birthday etc to social media?

this is a general question to anyone and everyone too, I’d love to know how many people do this and why as I’m an old fashioned misery guts I suppose who prefers to tell someone face to face or privately etc.

thank you 💕

Reactions: 16
Brogan: I don’t haven’t suffered from any mental health issues
Also Brogan: I have emetophobia 🙄🙄
(aka an anxiety disorder).

So which is it dimwit Brogan?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She really is so fickle isn’t she. Her story is about as straight as her garden fence 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just throwing this out there but maybe Brogan is expecting 👀 She was quick to watch Zoe’s video and she also liked some babygrows on primark’s insta today 😂 #justsaying

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
@FoxBoo its completely normal and fine to post about your husband especially on occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries.

You’ve said your posts are occasional which is what we’re getting at here - brogan doesn’t post about benji occasionally, it’s regularly. She mentions him all the time and gives the impression she’s incomplete without him, which of course you are meant to feel that way about your significant other. But she takes it to the extreme and waits around all week for him to be home, not cooking for herself because she sees it as pointless. She seems to rely so heavily on him. They went for brunch at the weekend which is lovely, but she also has friends and family she could do this with in the week. I think the real reason her weekly vlogs stopped is she has nothing to show anymore. She has no life or identity outside of benji. Her Instagram stories during the week are only ever Bonnie, ads, gifted items or resharing quotes about self care. Suddenly at the weekend she has content to post such as walks, work on the house, the beach hut - all with benji. Other than walking Bonnie in the week, work, going to the gym and shopping she doesn’t appear to do anything else. Seeing as she shows everything, even the little things like what hand soap she buys, I’m not convinced she is keeping things private such as meeting up with a friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Could I just ask, out of curiosity and not as any kind of “dig” or anything like that just a genuine question, why do you post things about your husband on anniversaries and birthday etc to social media?

this is a general question to anyone and everyone too, I’d love to know how many people do this and why as I’m an old fashioned misery guts I suppose who prefers to tell someone face to face or privately etc.

thank you 💕
Oh I tell him face to face every single day how grateful I am for him, as he does me, we’re like a couple of teenagers! Our teenaged children are always telling us to get a room! 🤣. My social media platforms are all private and I only have actual friends and family on there - people I know properly in real life not every Tom, Dick and Harry I’ve ever worked with or random people from the pub etc. (No shade to those who have public profiles or who accept more people - it’s just my choice to not do that). As a result, I feel very safe posting on my platforms so when I post something like a birthday greeting for my husband it’s just another form of celebrating him. Or when we are on a rare night out (usually a special occasion) and we’re all dressed up looking glam I might take a photo in the restaurant and post it with some nice words about enjoying a night out with him etc, not for any particular reason, it’s just nice to share those moments with my closest friends and family. I know for me, I love seeing photos of my friends with their partners and congratulating them on anniversaries and birthdays etc, especially if it’s a friend or family member that you don’t send cards to. I have a lot of cousins and we don’t send each other cards, we do texts and phone calls instead, so being able to see and comment on a Facebook birthday post is lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it makes people look like show offs if they post loads of loved up stuff on social media. Either that or they are trying to prove a point of how happy they are like brogan when in fact they are feeling the complete opposite.

I’m sure most people roll their eyes at people who post a lot of loved up pics and gushing messages on social media. A lot of people act like they are celebrity couples when in fact most people who see these posts will find it nauseating.

My mum and dad have been married 30 years and aren’t even on social media. There’s no need to tell everybody how much you love each other as no one else really cares 😂 I don’t feel the need to tell everybody on Instagram how much I love my boyfriend every day as I don’t have to prove myself to other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If I was myboyfriendbenji I would not be happy that the thought of babies was on Bogie's mind.

On a separate but related note - wtf would their spawn look like?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On the pregnancy thing, how likely it is on the coil? Like she made such a song and dance about getting one. We’d have known if she was going give it removed. brogie wants to get engaged, it’s what she’s desperate for! Kids is one thing I think they’ll eventually break up over, whether it’s because one of them wants them or the other doesn’t or after they’ve had kids.

Reactions: 10
Just throwing this out there but maybe Brogan is expecting 👀 She was quick to watch Zoe’s video and she also liked some babygrows on primark’s insta today 😂 #justsaying
I have also been wondering this! She’s been commenting on a few baby/pregnancy pages and now Zoe’s video. Like I would have watched it years ago too but not really interested now (perhaps because I’ve had a baby and also not such a Zoe fan). She also commented on that miscarriage post I mentioned saying “amazing awareness and piece”. I honestly couldn’t imagine anything worse than these two immature buffoons attempting to be parents. A baby is hard working, tiring and non stop. They can’t give Bonnie the attention she needs so goodness knows how a baby would fare. I didn’t think they’d have babies in their current house just from what they said when they bought it but maybe I’m wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.