Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
_20190609_121652.JPG

Someone mentioned losing their father.... She said "sorry to your loss"....

I'm losing the will to go on.. Haha

Reactions: 3
thats it, im officially done with brogan after this. shes in a position to earn a lot of money for this disguisting ad. any person with morals would have donated the whole lot to a charity. but no, not our brogan.

Reactions: 5
She replied to me on insta saying that they've both donated a little but she'd like to use some as money to treat her nanny..

She definitely reads here.

I saw her post a quote on instagram recently along the lines of '90% of hate is jealously in disguise' so unfortunately she probably just thinks we're all jealous of her. Brogan, I can promise you I'm not jealous of anything about you and I'm sure none of you are either 😂 She's a boring frump who's COMPLETELY deluded, from thinking she has thick hair, to believing she has a small waist and a curvy figure (in a vlog recently she said 'my waist is my smallest bit and then i've got big hips' yeah, you keep telling yourself that brogan 😂...) does she not see the reality of what she actually looks like in the mirror? She's a complete mess of a human. She should develop some self awareness and take a step back and realise that people don't say things on here out of jealousy, but because they're true.
You just keep telling yourself that Brogan!! if you really believe people telling you a few home truths is because they are jealous of you then you really are deluded....😂

so surely if she is being paid for this, she'd donate all the money to the charity, and use some other money to treat her Nanny? clueless.

She's talking out her arse at this point, how money hungry can you be to profit off a Charity event and your Nanny's cancer?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She replied in a comment saying that 'the small fee paid to promote the event is of course going to cancer research', hmmm.

Also why are people saying she looks amazing in that pic. She looks like a psycho

Reactions: 4
Her face actually just looks rank in this.
Talking of things being disguisting, she’s being paid to promote the race for life as an AD, and mentioning her nanny’s skin cancer as a part of it?!? I’m done... that is crossing the line.
That's as low as she can go befitting from her nannys cancer - and she has the sheer nerve to say those who criticise her are jealous....sick much Brogan? Total scumbag!

Reactions: 1
did she ever actually say why she privated a lot of her old vlogs?

Reactions: 1
If she signed up ages ago and was going to do this anyway why hasn’t she raised any money? Found her donation page and she has raised £0, sorry but surely your dearest mother and Banjo would have at least sponsored!!

Also I saw her at the race for life - walking and massively struggling!! Benji was chilled, they both looked a bit pissed off tbh

Reactions: 20
Thank you 😊 omg love these!!!!!! 😂🙌🙌🙌

Sending a virtual hug your way, cushtybert! Life can be so stressful at times, but I find coming here to Brogie's so therapeutic and relaxing! Especially making these Brogie edits and being able to brighten up a crappy day just a little. [emoji847]
So on that note, here's Brogie smashing it at yesterday's Trooping the Colour as per se! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

If she signed up ages ago and was going to do this anyway why hasn’t she raised any money? Found her donation page and she has raised £0, sorry but surely your dearest mother and Banjo would have at least sponsored!!

Also I saw her at the race for life - walking and massively struggling!! Benji was chilled, they both looked a bit pissed off tbh
She honestly looks like she ran a marathon. Dating a woman 30 years older surely must be tough at times for Benj, so no wonder they looked pissed off. [emoji51][emoji51] Why the f*** did she put a pig here? Is she calling herself a [emoji200]?! I LEGIT DIED. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 6

That’s so weird! She could have raised a fair bit what with youtube. I’m sure some of her subscribers would have donated.

It annoys me that whenever she mentions doing a race or using the treadmill she makes out that she ran. She has slipped up a couple of times and mentioned that she actually walks, but continues to say "I ran 5k, I did my first 5k run, etc" No Brogan, you walked.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.