Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Run Benji run!

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk
OMG, Beth's eyebrows!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Those glasses are too big and only enhance her slug brows! [emoji23][emoji23] Brogie smiling like a psycho as per se. [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Reactions: 1
She's like a really fucked up chipmunk or something, I swear some Of her side profile photos when she's smiling make me day dream about her biting into things like Jaws from James bond ffs

The lack o
Anyone remember when she was droning on about the loreal infallible foundation and she said inflammable 😂😂 it still cracks me up
It’s mad how she honestly thinks shes absolutely gorgeous, will someone please break it to her that she doesnt look cute she looks crazy!!

Talking about droning.....has she EVER used that drone she got.?

Reactions: 2
every time i hear shania twain - that dont impress me much i think of ms tat and change the lyrics 😂😂😂

She thinks she is hot tit and perfect. I would love for someone to send her this site and she can see what people really think of her.
She definitely reads here.

I saw her post a quote on instagram recently along the lines of '90% of hate is jealously in disguise' so unfortunately she probably just thinks we're all jealous of her. Brogan, I can promise you I'm not jealous of anything about you and I'm sure none of you are either 😂 She's a boring frump who's COMPLETELY deluded, from thinking she has thick hair, to believing she has a small waist and a curvy figure (in a vlog recently she said 'my waist is my smallest bit and then i've got big hips' yeah, you keep telling yourself that brogan 😂...) does she not see the reality of what she actually looks like in the mirror? She's a complete mess of a human. She should develop some self awareness and take a step back and realise that people don't say things on here out of jealousy, but because they're true.

Reactions: 7
Christ, not a fan of Beth either but you can really see how old brogan looks next to her... the difference is actually shocking

Reactions: 6
OMG, Beth's eyebrows!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Those glasses are too big and only enhance her slug brows! [emoji23][emoji23] Brogie smiling like a psycho as per se. [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

I was just gonna say the same thing, like how are her eyes and eyebrows inside the lens like that usually the eyebrows come out over the top of glasses?! It looks weird. Her teeth are fuckin vile too.

P.s. a hope Sebbie dies and brogan looks like a fuckin fat earthworm in that pic, no definition just all up and down, she's losing her neck and jaw.

Reactions: 3
Does it come in size 14-16? cose you know she is in between sizes as per se. Maybe a size 18 cose it will shrink or somefink.

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: 5
Just watching the latest video and it's got subtitles on it 😂😂😂 the subtitles say:

My name's Bergen 😂😂😂 if you've watched Trolls you might know why I found this so funny.

Also, she's never used subtitles on her videos before... You now can't read the titles so I wonder if she has done this to hide her terrible spelling

• Haha
whiffy Beth the affiliate marketer needs a thread.

And as for brogan and hate being jealousy... I’m jealous of the free holidays she gets for doing a fraction of the work that an actual hardworking regular person does. That’s about it really. I have stable friendships, two degrees and I can spell. I’m good boo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine how boring your life would have to be to be jealous of Brogan. She has 8 hairbrushes and I only have two! Oh my God a LONGCHOMP 😂 Girl.....NO.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As a glasses wearer, pretty sure the frames shouldn't come above your eyebrows, looks very weird 😂

Looks like Fraser + GF + Julie + John had a blast last night at the beach hut. Brogan must be greeeeeeen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Been off here as I’m having a tit time at the moment. Just want to say thank god for this thread for making me smile again. Meg that last photo was genius 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Ha ha only Brogan would do a bleeping #Ad for a Charity Race.
Jeeeeez, all time low.

Is it just me, or does anyone else really struggle to read her post? The way she writes and puts sentences together never makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They could have chosen anyone to do that ad, but yet chose a girl who doesn’t do anything and constantly makes excuses...... her post is unflattering, the leggings with the top and standing on her tippi toes..... I’ve had enough of this circus now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s using her Nanny’s skin cancer as a way to get money? Gross

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.