Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It annoys me that whenever she mentions doing a race or using the treadmill she makes out that she ran. She has slipped up a couple of times and mentioned that she actually walks, but continues to say "I ran 5k, I did my first 5k run, etc" No Brogan, you walked.
Oh my God me too! I actually did my first 5k a few weeks ago. I don't really like running but I never claimed I'd done one until I actually had. But whatever Brogan is claiming, she definitely isn't taking care of herself, so I hope she genuinely does run some 5k/10ks in addition to sorting out all of the tit she shovels in. I mean she won't but she should.

Reactions: 4
It is bad enough that she's using her Nanny as part of her AD, but even worse that she's clearly known about this for a while, yet hasn't tried to use her platform whatsoever to get some sponsorship, further demonstrating that really she doesn't give a duck about the charity... all she wanted was the "AD fee" so she can flip flop her filthy trotters down to home bargains and get her grubby mitts on some absolute TAT, as per se

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s so weird! She could have raised a fair bit what with youtube. I’m sure some of her subscribers would have donated.
This is what I said!! Like even if only a couple of people donated a couple of pounds it’s still more? Most people whether influencers or not would put their links to donation pages on social media and yet she literally mentioned nothing. All she cared about was trying to look good running the race for life by still getting paid. Still reckon that Tesco came to her first after she did the last one but said you had to pay, so it was that way round.

Reactions: 6

Look at the grouting on the left of the trotters 🤢 Maybe add that to you next to-do list Brogie 🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It annoys me that whenever she mentions doing a race or using the treadmill she makes out that she ran. She has slipped up a couple of times and mentioned that she actually walks, but continues to say "I ran 5k, I did my first 5k run, etc" No Brogan, you walked.
I walked 7k into town today. Maybe I should plaster that on my Instagram and be like Brogie?! 🧐😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone please post her just giving page on her comments 😂 if she donated the fee, surely that would be on there?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I was just looking through 52 year old Brogan's blog and found this from years ago, how ironic!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she had signed up anyway before Tesco approached her, you'd think she would have raised some money?
Also surely when you are raising money for a charity close to you heart you share that story too, like about it being for her Nan?

For a writer it's not very touching. Can't believe she's made no effort to fundraise for it. Must be because she has been sooo busy

Reactions: 7
Haven’t caught up on your comments I’m actually two threads behind. I know this will have been said a hundred times already but am disgusted she’s been paid by Tesco to do a charity run. Just when I thought this girl couldn’t stoop any lower, disgusting bint. Should have known they only reason she was off her fat ass for a change was because she was getting money for it at the end

Reactions: 12
It's shameful indeed that the only way Brogie gets involved with a charity is because she's getting paid, but it's not like she's keeping any of the money to herself, ladies!!
What I don't understand is if they did sign up a few weeks ago, then why didn't she first talk about it back then, so she could actually raise as much money as possible? It doesn't make any sense!! But tbh, I don't think Brogie is to blame, but Tesco, as judging from other replies of her, it did seem like they had complete control over how she addressed it.
Can't believe I'm defending her, who am I??!!!! [emoji15][emoji15][emoji33][emoji33]

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It's shameful indeed that the only way Brogie gets involved with a charity is because she's getting paid, but it's not like she's not keeping any of the money to herself, ladies!!
What I don't understand is if they did sign up a few weeks ago, then why didn't she first talk about it back then, so she could actually raise as much money as possible? It doesn't make any sense!! But tbh, I don't think Brogie is to blame, but Tesco, as judging from other replies of her, it did seem like they had complete control over how she addressed it.
Can't believe I'm defending her, who am I??!!!! [emoji15][emoji15][emoji33][emoji33]
I think it’s backfired on her, how do we know it was her intention to donate the money all along and she’s not now saying this because she’s getting called out? Surely it would have been better to ask Tesco to donate the money directly in her name to CR and get evidence of the donation once they have.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s backfired on her, how do we know it was her intention to donate the money all along and she’s not now saying this because she’s getting called out? Surely it would have been better to ask Tesco to donate the money directly in her name to CR and get evidence of the donation once they have.
Yes, you're right. It is possible! But surely one would need to be the biggest idiot of all time to even think of keeping the money to herself and get away with it?! As much as I dislike her, I honestly don't think she'd do that, it would be absolutely vile.
I was looking at other people who also participated and raised over £1000! I mean £0 is absolutely bonkers and if anything, it looks like her page was just set up today!! So poorly organised for someone who thinks she's Miss Organised. [emoji15]

Reactions: 5
It's shameful indeed that the only way Brogie gets involved with a charity is because she's getting paid, but it's not like she's keeping any of the money to herself, ladies!!
They have control over the posts she’s been asked to post, I highly doubt had she posted her donations page they would have had an issue with it? Because then they’re pretty much saying don’t post a page that people will donate to the cause we’re asking you to promote. I just think she was lazy, she might have got some cash donations (believe those get sent in) instead but it’s just a poor excuse to be honest like for tesco’s It’s no different for them than advertising it as a banner on Facebook or in a magazine etc so they will spend money on advertising regardless. Whether they haven’t had as many people sign up this year? Because they are also doing half price off of the sign up price anyway.

Reactions: 3
Also surely when you are raising money for a charity close to you heart you share that story too, like about it being for her Nan?

For a writer it's not very touching. Can't believe she's made no effort to fundraise for it. Must be because she has been sooo busy
I dont think weve heard her mention it once is she not donating money its all about brogan benji held my hand walking thats my donation now i was going off her any way but this has pure done it this needs reporting

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.