Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, you're right. It is possible! But surely one would need to be the biggest idiot of all time to even think of keeping the money to herself and get away with it?! As much as I dislike her, I honestly don't think she'd do that, it would be absolutely vile.
I was looking at other people who also participated and raised over £1000! I mean £0 is absolutely bonkers and if anything, it looks like her page was just set up today!! So poorly organised for someone who thinks she's Miss Organised. [emoji15]
I just think it’s grabby grabby brogan and if she was donating her fee to charity it would have it across big bold letter across the top of the post! She would want everyone to know

Reactions: 9
It’s terrible that people are donating money thinking it’s for cancer research and Brogan is using it to “treat her nanny”- no you should absolutely be treating your nanny with your own money it’s indefensible to take money from a charity for that.

Reactions: 15
I’m glad she’s stayed focused on the importance of the race she’s taken part in...oh no...it’s back to her and another trip
After this I’m convinced it’s West Coast America trip, and I think whoever mentioned 6 Flags could be right. LA, Disneyland & 6 Flags, i’ll Put money on it!

Reactions: 7
She will 100% not be donating any money to Cancer Research.
She can fob her followers off as much as she likes but until we see a confirmed transaction, Brogie is up there with the all time lows getting paid to promote a charity.

Reactions: 16
I just think it’s grabby grabby brogan and if she was donating her fee to charity it would have it across big bold letter across the top of the post! She would want everyone to know
i know right i havent even seen it on her stories, its either a last min thing and this will pay her america trip but not announcing it and not donating shes vile, she should address it in this weeks vlog as proof i want her chased on this topic making money out of an illness and never saying anything.

Reactions: 5
She honestly looks like she ran a marathon. Dating a woman 30 years older surely must be tough at times for Benj, so no wonder they looked pissed off. [emoji51][emoji51] Why the f*** did she put a pig here? Is she calling herself a [emoji200]?! I LEGIT DIED. [emoji1787][emoji1787]
In reference to the pink face she does look porker like!!! 🤣🤣

She can fob her followers off as much as she likes but until we see a confirmed transaction, Brogie is up there with the all time lows getting paid to promote a charity.
Like Mrs Meldrum going to the food bank without a donation! They're all the same with their " charity work" ....my ass 🤣🤣🤣

After this I’m convinced it’s West Coast America trip, and I think whoever mentioned 6 Flags could be right. LA, Disneyland & 6 Flags, i’ll Put money on it!
Puhlease! Unbelievable- she's probably the worst at these gigs so why bother brogan.... oh yes it's a freebie!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In reference to the pink face she does look porker like!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Oh Birdy, I actually have tears falling down my face!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Don't shoot me, ladies! I'm already regretting defending her and promise I shall never do it again! [emoji854]

Oh Birdy, I actually have tears falling down my face!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Don't shoot me, ladies! I'm already regretting defending her and promise I shall never do it again! [emoji854]
Yes @Meg1912 get a grip FFS as it's wrong to defend old porky features as her No 1 priority is herself and us mere Tattlers need your special touches to brighten our days!!! Back to werk please!!!! 🤣🤣🤣😂

View attachment 23026

Look at the grouting on the left of the trotters 🤢 Maybe add that to you next to-do list Brogie 🙃🙃
Porker had the trotters out again @Meg1912 .....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
It's shameful indeed that the only way Brogie gets involved with a charity is because she's getting paid, but it's not like she's keeping any of the money to herself, ladies!!
What I don't understand is if they did sign up a few weeks ago, then why didn't she first talk about it back then, so she could actually raise as much money as possible? It doesn't make any sense!! But tbh, I don't think Brogie is to blame, but Tesco, as judging from other replies of her, it did seem like they had complete control over how she addressed it.
Can't believe I'm defending her, who am I??!!!! [emoji15][emoji15][emoji33][emoji33]
I'm even more confused now.... If she paid for the race herself.... Then she was given a "very small amount" to promote it... And she gave ALL of that to the cancer research... Then whose money is she using for her nan?!

She hasn’t bothered with her Nana for a long time. For her birthday she gives her shite from Home Bargains or what she has had lying around.

Reactions: 6
I don't believe for a second that she even considered donating any money to the charity. I think she believes the fee she paid to enter the race is enough of a donation. 🤔

Reactions: 7
@Birdy60, your wish is my command! [emoji23]
Actual footage of Brogie preparing for today (1st and 2nd giffie) and Brogie during Race for Life (3rd giffie).
Lastly, Prince Louis absolutely gobsmacked at flying Brogie!!

And Brogie trying to get to Her Majesty. Yikes! [emoji51][emoji51]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

I agree - & I'll be mentioning both Cancer Research and Tesco in my tweet to let them know this hasn't sat well with me.

British Heart Foundation did similar with Niomi Smart around 18 months or so ago too (although admittedly I don't know if she was paid in money) but they gifted her items from The White Company that she obviously didn't need. I appreciate you have to speculate to accumulate but considering I had often made efforts to lug all my donations to their charity shops I was so annoyed by this expensive gift funded from peoples donations.

I think any backlash here is deserved, where is her moral compass? She's only backtracking because she's been called out on it. Being touched by cancer I'm sure her Nanny would also rather any money be donated direct to the charity than spent on toot in Home Bargains to make her yet another unimaginative "gift basket" filled with cheap hand cream and 39 pence tissues :sneaky:

Reactions: 16
Going to treat her nanny... To what? More tit from home bargains or freebies she doesn't like???????? She needs calling out on this tit she was talking about that other 5k they did for weeks!!! But no word of this or raising any money...

Reactions: 14
I finding this all so so low. She would of known a fair while ago that she was promoting this. Ideal opportunity to make a fair bit of money for cancer research. Whatever money she for from that post should of ALL been given to CR. There are no excuses. She can afford a bloody £150 longchamp bag she can afford to treat her nanny out of her own pocket 😡😡😡

Reactions: 17
I want to submit a freedom of information request to Tesco and find out how much this money grabber made from this.

Reactions: 15
Proud of all you guys tonight. This is proper low even for this lazy blob.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.