Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is true, my teeth aren’t great but at least I don’t upload shots of them for the whole world to see [emoji1787]

Some company has given her a book on how to make friends oh my god that’s hilarious [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
[emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe I’m a spoil sport, but one thing I really dislike is how a lot of you tear apart her appearance on things she can’t control. Bash her lifestyle, not her weight. Bash her crappy personality, not the teeth she was born with. I just feel as though she gives us SO MUCH to pick at that’s fair game... And so many just stick to petty comments that are bound to leave some of us feeling crappy about ourselves too lol. Like me and my teeth 😂 Though I cant get a brand to #spon me and fix my nashers, whereas Bogie probably could.
Quite clearly this is the "bash Brogan" corner of the internet, you appear to have made a wrong turn. Perhaps I could direct you to @brogantatexo on YouTube where everything is sunshine and roses and if you're quick, there might be some free cake (you'll have to be really quick though)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New bedside table for the bed that nobody sleeps in *allegedly* 🤔 Definitely think she's spending more and more nights sleeping in that bed when Benji kicks her trotters out of his bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New bedside table for the bed that nobody sleeps in *allegedly* 🤔 Definitely think she's spending more and more nights sleeping in that bed when Benji kicks her trotters out of his bed.
He needs to be nice to her now as he's getting a free trip to #benjifornication ...😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I want to say F off already but I'm too nice @Meg1912

Makes no sense for her to subtract herself unless she already knows how effing toxic she is....
That was my doing! [emoji23][emoji23] Did I not get it right, or you want to tell me to f*** off?! [emoji15]
Brogie getting ready:

Last edited:
  • Haha
That was my doing! [emoji23][emoji23] Did I not get it right, or you want to tell me to f*** off?! [emoji15]
Brogie getting ready:
never @Meg1912 I reserve my swearing for Tat and only Tat! you just ke ep me laughing!!! i no longer l ook at her Instagram so rely on your art work for the lols!!

Reactions: 1
Brogie getting ready:
omg!! 😂😂😂 I need to step outside sometimes to laugh when I read this thread, I'm currently in the office and people must think I'm mad smiling at the screen all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ohhhhh ok!! i didn't know this ahaha
You'd be right to assume that the spare bedroom would go Kevin, but our Bogie couldn't possibly part with her "office" bursting with absolute TAT. So naturally, the owner of the house is forced to sleep in his own front room.

• Haha
  • Wow
I do think that considering a lot of the justification on this thread is that you’re making “constructive criticism” a lot of the comments have gone past that to just plain nasty - particularly the ones about her appearance - as pointed out by Ella2120

• Angry
Reactions: 4
it's probably Bogie as well to be honest, the controlling cow 😂😂
benji never used his instagram much before her the odd piccie but brogan goes overboard controlling his account did you see her thumbnail on the hack video benjis passport as she grined controlling witch id tell her to do one

Reactions: 2
True dat! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
I thought she wasn't doing anything 'just for the gram' anymore? So you're telling me she holds rice krispie cakes over her bed daily, but this time she just caught it on camera?

I do think that considering a lot of the justification on this thread is that you’re making “constructive criticism” a lot of the comments have gone past that to just plain nasty - particularly the ones about her appearance - as pointed out by Ella2120
I don't think we've ever said they're constructive criticism...

Look, if you don't like it; ignore it. I don't personally like to comment on her appearance, but I'm not going to tell others they can't. Just scroll past. You're not above us or on some moral highground for saying this. You still have an account here, you still post and gossip. You're no better than the rest of us, Stan

Reactions: 13
oh look weve hardly seen lotso in her collection now she adds him in faker!

if i were kevin id sleep in her "office" to piss her off the guy owns the place boot her out and step up and not let your son get walked over

i cant wait please can it all go down hill on this holiday she doesnt deserve free rides at all i dont mind if atd done this for lower class familys or sick children anyone but this self absorbed witch shes well off and knows it both sides of her family are well off than us normal people she had it good at her dads a 3 level house and sea view bedroom she fucked it up all over doing some washing up.

And that friendship book you having a laugh someone reads here and sent it out next time make it about families, brogan cant keep anything together never mind friendship

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.