Brogan Tate #46 Something in common whilst apart, Brogie & Benj both eat Portuguese tart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another weekend of radio silence on the home account. They’re really dragging their feet with the kitchen aren’t they?

Reactions: 15
Why did she feel the need to even add that she doesn’t like snow in the U.K.?! Like why is that even relevant? Why does she think her followers care about that? Just say you haven’t got snow where you live, you don’t need to add something negative and pretentious to it 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 30
I've been watching trek America as I've been off 6 weeks due to an accident at work so it passes the time. And im at the fallout bit and she was surprised they were unimpressed when she told someone to 'piss off. You don't tell strangers to piss off brogie as you don't know them or how they will react. So she deserved everything she got.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think sometimes some people can sound unintentionally pretentious, but the way she says things is such a smack in the face of middle class. Uk snow lol.....her mind- because usually I holiday regularly in the alps, and prefer the snow I ski on :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think sometimes some people can sound unintentionally pretentious, but the way she says things is such a smack in the face of middle class. Uk snow lol.....her mind- because usually I holiday regularly in the alps, and prefer the snow I ski on :LOL:
I’m still howling at the breakdown she would have of her not fitting into the sweaty Betty ski suit 😂 or the camel feast we’d have to put up with. Brogan you can roll a turd in glitter but it’s till a turd, you aren’t upper class

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She could tell me she is related to queen and I would never think of her as middle class 😆 she tries really hard to to come across like that hence her comments about skiing constantly and her ‘beach hut’ but she is so tacky and doesn’t have an ounce of class about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How far away does Brogan live from Megan? There was pictures on Megan's story in the snow today 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’d be fuming if my neighbour took photos of my garden! Bet she does it as hers is a lot smaller, a mess and maybe next to a road???? She’s clearly ashamed of it though! Doesn’t match her wannabe middle class life!

I can’t wait til this ‘being an influencer is my job’ crap is over! It’s not a job!

Reactions: 23
I think she takes photos of the neighbours back garden because it looks nicer, it isn’t overlooked and makes it seem they live in a more rural area. I’m certain in vlogs and stories that her garden seems overlooked by quite a few angles 😂 (houses behind her and to the side as she’s on a corner). Their garden is tiny compared to their neighbours too 🙊

Reactions: 21
I think she takes photos of the neighbours back garden because it looks nicer, it isn’t overlooked and makes it seem they live in a more rural area. I’m certain in vlogs and stories that her garden seems overlooked by quite a few angles 😂 (houses behind her and to the side as she’s on a corner). Their garden is tiny compared to their neighbours too 🙊
*nicer than hers, if we’re being snobby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was doing some snooping the other day, a previous owner sold off part of the garden and built a bungalow so brogan/benjis garden is tiny compared to the rest of the street. No wonder she posts photos of her neighbours garden. Wonder what the neighbour would think if they knew?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I mean, I kind of get what she means about the snow, as I love to snowboard and I’m really missing my annual snow holiday (my boyfriend works in the alps over winter and even he’s at home this year) and although it’s great when it snows here it’s just not the same because we rarely get enough near us to get our boards out and it’s just disappointing as you can’t really do the main snow related activity that you love. She’s just worded it really weirdly.

I’m in Scotland and we can board at the resorts here in normal times, but the snow is definitely not the same as it is in the alps 😂

Reactions: 3
Seems weird she doesn’t like UK snow (🙄) seen as it’s her favourite colour
I bet she was secretly upset they didn’t have any snow .. she was going to take some pics as inspo for the kitchen 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.