Brogan Tate #46 Something in common whilst apart, Brogie & Benj both eat Portuguese tart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was doing some snooping the other day, a previous owner sold off part of the garden and built a bungalow so brogan/benjis garden is tiny compared to the rest of the street. No wonder she posts photos of her neighbours garden. Wonder what the neighbour would think if they knew?!
Wow! I didn’t know that! I did think the garden was pretty small for a house that price/size!

Reactions: 13
5A4F9B3B-9B63-41DB-B0A3-61448F645BC5.jpeg
We all know this would have been Brogan except you would have only seen a close up of her bed head.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think she takes photos of the neighbours back garden because it looks nicer, it isn’t overlooked and makes it seem they live in a more rural area. I’m certain in vlogs and stories that her garden seems overlooked by quite a few angles 😂 (houses behind her and to the side as she’s on a corner). Their garden is tiny compared to their neighbours too 🙊
The garden is tiny because half the garden got sold (like many of the houses on their road) and a bungalow was built. It’s super cramped!

I can’t believe the garden is such a state considering it’s literally just old decking and a bit of grass. It really wouldn’t take long to make it look presentable or more useable.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The garden is tiny because half the garden got sold (like many of the houses on their road) and a bungalow was built. It’s super cramped!

I can’t believe the garden is such a state considering it’s literally just old decking and a bit of grass. It really wouldn’t take long to make it look presentable or more useable.
They can’t bring themselves to get off the sofa or out of bed to be productive.

Reactions: 11
On Google street view, it's pre-bungalow, you can see the house did have a really great size garden, shame someone sold it.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I hate my chair because it’s not my style... fgs 😂 I hate my office chair too but I’m not going to cry cause it doesn’t match my asthetic. Be thankful you have a chair that can help your back etc, some don’t even have the luxury of a proper office space!
she hates it cause its black

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she now saying she lives in Dorset before she's always said Bournemouth is it so she can travel further in lockdown and say its my area

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d be fuming if my neighbour took photos of my garden! Bet she does it as hers is a lot smaller, a mess and maybe next to a road???? She’s clearly ashamed of it though! Doesn’t match her wannabe middle class life!

I can’t wait til this ‘being an influencer is my job’ crap is over! It’s not a job!
You got it in one - looks like a previous owner sold half the garden off and a new house was built on the land, if you compare street view (2016) with satellite images (2021) on Google Maps.

I was doing some snooping the other day, a previous owner sold off part of the garden and built a bungalow so brogan/benjis garden is tiny compared to the rest of the street. No wonder she posts photos of her neighbours garden. Wonder what the neighbour would think if they knew?!
Ahh didn't see this when I made my post

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s so cringey and creepy when she posts her neighbours garden! You wouldn’t post a photo of your neighbours car so why any other piece of their property? Such a faker!

Reactions: 21
I don’t understand why she leaves the housework to a Sunday when she has all week to keep on top of it while Benji is working.

Reactions: 26
Can you imagine the excuses if she did get the “UK snow” it’s too cold to work.. ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t understand why she leaves the housework to a Sunday when she has all week to keep on top of it while Benji is working.
So it gets her out of helping him.with the decorating and so she can claims shes 'sew' busy with work in the week she has to do it on a Sunday

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.